Chapter 4: Partners

"W-wait,what ?!"

You stuttered,startled. Blackstar looked at you. "Is that even hard ?" He blinked. You paused for a while,before walking forward. "Ya know what ? I just met you. And,I don't know if I can even trust you." You gave him a small glare,before advancing in the door in front of you and going in.

Blackstar blinked,watching and smirking. He chuckled,crossing arms.

"That girl's interesting…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So… Everyone,this is (y/n),and she's a transfer meister around here." Stein introduced,patting your shoulders. You sighed,looking away with a small wave of hi. "I repeat,be nice to her. If you won't,you'll have a great grade drop from me…" Stein smirked,before grinning. "And I free dissecting session." He gazed around the room,which was filled with scared students. He smirked,before looking back at you.

"So… (y/n),sit next to Mr. Kuroha over there." He motioned to a seat next to a guy with jet black hair,which was messy,with a pair of light blue eyes and a smile. You blinked,looking up at Stein. "Seriously,you're partnering me up to a guy ?" You whisper-asked. Stein smirked. "You're a witch of love,right ? Why don't we test what you can do with boys ?" He whisper-answered. You looked slightly confused,so Stein pushed you ahead. "Go now." He crossed his arms. You jerked backwards,making the people in the class laugh. You were about to look down when they all suddenly settled down. You looked at Stein,seeing him busy with the attendance sheet. You turned back and started walking,with still a few people laughing at you.

You sighed,remembering your old days when young witches laughed at you. That time before Stein and some other people made an assault in the witches realm and found you being abused.

"She looks stupid."

"You don't say."

You gave a slight glance to the people talking about you. They were laughing secretly,but when one of them turned to the other side,he quickly got a scared look and stopped his friend. You blinked,following where he stared.

Yep,you saw the bluenette,glaring at the people. "Huh ?" You thought. Blackstar suddenly noticed your gaze,making him erase the glare and grin widely with a small wave of hand. You blinked,before awkwardly nodding and waving back,and going to the seat.

The boy beside you smiled,cheerfully holding his hand out. "Hi !" He greeted. You looked at him,slightly confused. You're already sure this guy's soooooo energetic. You just smiled,taking his hand and shaking it. "I'm Kuroha Natsuki. Nice to meet you." He smiled. He has cute and wide light blue eyes and a cute smile,with messy jet black hair. "I'm a weapon also." He added. You took your hand back,blinking.

"What weapon ?" You asked. Kuroha smiled,pointing a finger out. "I still don't have a permanent one. You can choose what type of weapon you want me to be,if you're interested to be my meister." He explained. You looked surprised,then laughed. "Sure ! Let's be partners !" You raised your hand for a high-five. Kuroha grinned,returning the high-five.

"Hell yeah !"