Chapter 25: Good Luck

"(Y/N) !!!!!! LET'S GO TAKE A MISSION !"

Blackstar grinned widely,dragging you. Again. Kuroha blinked,before sighing and scratching his head. "Aish… Why does it always have to be him…" He mumbled. Tsubaki went over to him,sweatdropping as she saw Blackstar dragging you to the mission board. "I'm sorry for his attitude…" She scratched her head,sighing.

Kuroha looked at her,then laughed slightly. "How are you able to keep up with an idiot like him,anyway ?" He asked as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "Well… I just can…" Tsubaki laughed nervously. "Sometimes he really pushes me to the edge… But I still think he's the best meister." She shrugged. Kuroha blinked,then eyed her. "You like him,don't you ?" He smirked. Tsubaki blinked,before shaking her head. "Nope. Besides,even if I do like him,I stand no chance. He loves (y/n)." She answered with a shrug. Kuroha blinked,then sighed.

[LOOK,I'M SORRY FOR TSU*STAR SHIPPERS OUT THERE XDDD DON'T WORRY,IT'S JUST SOME FANFIC :D]

"Anyways,I'll head over there to make sure he won't pick a hard mission for us." Tsubaki smiled,before walking over to them. Kuroha just nodded,leaning against the wall far from you and the other two. He continued staring at you secretly,watching your scared (but cute) face when Blackstar insists on taking the mission including a dead person's spirit. He slightly smiled,before looking at his feet.

"Oi. You okay ?"

Kuroha blinked,looking up and seeing the same girl with the glasses. He smiled,nodding. "Of course. The plan last night worked. Thanks for helping me out though." He chuckled. Eri just laughed. "Anything to help you." She crossed her arms with a smile. She took an accidental glance,seeing you with the two picking for missions. Eri looked back at him,blinking. "Taking missions,huh ?"

"Well… Yeah."

"I heard that the enemies are dangerous… Be careful,okay ?" Eri sighed. Kuroha blinked,then laughed. "Come on. I'm a weapon with no permanent form. (y/n) can use any weapon with me so I'm 100% positive that no one will get injured." He smirked,leaning in and adjusting her glasses for her. Eri blinked,watching with a slight blush. When he got done,Kuroha backed off,smiling. "There… They were slightly tilted so I fixed it. Anyways,they're almost done so… Wish us luck !" He patted her head then left,running to you as you walked with Blackstar and Tsubaki. Eri turned her head then watched their backs. No,his back as he walked with them. She sighed,before smiling slightly.

"Thanks… And…

Good luck."