Last chapter: It's a yes !

[6 months later~~]

"You really plan on making me court you for a year,don't you ?"

Blackstar scratched his head then looked away. Yep,he's been courting you for 7 months now. And as promised,Kuroha was visiting you every 2 months,while Eri… Well,lets say she moved on and just continued her school life.

You laughed. "What ? You can't wait ? It's okay." You crossed your arms. Blackstar rolled his eyes. "Of course I can. I'm just wondering if a star like me can wait THAT long." He chuckled. "Well,you don't have to wait anymore." You shrugged. Blackstar blinked,looking at you. "You mean…"

"You already did enough. Even though you ask again and again,it's fine. Truth was,I wanted to answer you 5 months ago." You chuckled. Blackstar pouted. "Then why didn't you answer me that time ?" He asked. You sighed happily,scratching your head. "I just wanted to know if you can wait for a long time. And you did. So…"

You smiled,placing a kiss on his cheek. Blackstar blinked,eyes slightly wide and a small blush running through his cheeks. You grinned,taking your phone and taking a picture of him,the flash getting him back to senses. "Is that a yes ?" He asked.

"No !"

"Then is it a no ?"

"Nope !"

"Then what the hell is the answer ?"

"Yes !"

"But you said—"

"Shut up. It's a yes."

You laughed,looking at the image in your phone. "You look so funny in this !" You chuckled,making Blackstar grab the phone. "I'll delete it ! It'll be a blackmail item someday !" He smirked. "Oh ? If you delete that,the yes turns no !" You crossed your arms.

Blackstar blinked,before giving the phone back. "Aish. You really know how to stop me,huh ?" He chuckled. You laughed,poking his nose. "Of course. Gods still have weaknesses,you know ?" You smiled. Blackstar grinned. "Well,a star like me followed your order. I should get a reward." He crossed his arms. You giggled,before standing on your tiptoes and giving him a light kiss on the lips this time.

"There." You smiled. Blackstar laughed. "I'll get more of those,okay ?"

"Of course. You'll get more."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tada ! The end ._. xD Was it nice ? HAHAHA no :/ In my opinion though. Anyways,I hope you enjoyed ! :D

Dun worry ! I'm making another SE fanfic. But it won't be an x reader ._. xD Anyways,see ya~!