Chapter 35: Slow Death ?

"W-WHAT ?!"

Both of them yelled as Kuroha sighed. "That's all written on the note. She left Death City." He sighed. Tsubaki looked at them. "Why would she leave Death City ?" She asked. Kuroha sighed. "Beats me." He crossed his arms. Stein made a puzzled look,turning quiet.

"It's all too sudden !" Blackstar went out of the bed. "I'll go take her back. Tsubaki !" He started sprinting outside,but was stopped by Kuroha. "It's not like you know where she is !" He yelled. Stein sighed.

"Witch's realm…"

He announced in a mumbled way,fists clenched. Blackstar looked at him,eyebrows furrowed. "Witch's realm ?" He asked. Stein nodded. "(y/n) is a witch of love. Her father is a witch of poison stuff. I have a feeling that he gave his blood -- which was the cure for you -- as an advantage to take (y/n) back…" He mumbled. Blackstar's eyes shot wide. "You mean…" Stein nodded,adjusting his glasses.

"Yes. It's possible that she agreed to come with him just for that cure,Blackstar."

[Meanwhile]

"You think that leaving our home and going with that stitch-head can save you ? Ha ! That's the biggest mistake you made !"

Your father,Kazuko,yelled,kicking your stomach as you laid on the ground with tears. You coughed as the impact met you,spitting up a bit of blood as tears endlessly streamed from your squeezed eyes. Only a night have passed,but you already acquired bruises around your body,a swollen cheek and blade cuts around your arms.

"Now,you have to pay for that freak for trying to kill me !"

He smirked,picking you up by your hair. You gasped and tried to break free,but he was too strong. "And for that small amount of blood for your lover." He grinned,taking a syringe from the nearby table. "You know that if you add those up,it's sum is death."

Your eyes shot wide,weakly turning your head to look at the syringe. It has something purple in it,but it's not the same as the one in the kishin's claws from before. "Right ?" Kazuko smirked as he held your arms still. You gasped and tried struggling to get away,but in didn't work. It never worked,even if you kiss his feet for pleading.

He inserted the syringe and injected it's contents to your arm,grinning like a mad hatter. You fell limp as the contents started it's slow process on spreading around your body. "Let's give you a slow death." He chuckled,taking the syringe out after and carrying you like a sack of flour on his shoulder. Your sight was spinning as he walked,starting to get light headed because of the substance.

"I injected you a drug that can weaken your whole body. It'll drain all of your strength slowly,and after days,you won't even be able to speak because of the drug's draining stuff." He walked to the storage room of your house,opening the door. Your breathing turned to heavy huffs,feeling every part of your body in pain. Also add the injuries you have now. "Because you're body's weak,you won't be able to fight back everything I do to you for the next days." He twisted the knob and pushed it open. Then he tossed you inside,making you hit the ground hardly. You yelped,bouncing a bit as you rolled over,facing him and the door from the dark,storage room. He smirked,then started closing the door.

"I'm also going to starve you because I only have enough money for myself. So you'll die here without even knowing." He grinned,then shut the door. There was a small 'click',so you knew that he locked the door.

"Painful,isn't it ?" He chuckled from outside. You stayed laying down on the ground,staring at the door helplessly. You just wish that you shouldn't have joined him,but you can't. You already did for Blackstar's safety. Speaking of Blackstar…

"I hope he's okay…"