Chapter 43: "Thanks"

Blackstar was standing at the door,Tsubaki in his hands as he stared in shock. Kazuko looked at him,holding an unpleased expression. "What a disturbance…" He grumbled. Blackstar's stare turned into a death glare when he saw you almost naked,and full of bruises and cuts around your whole body. "(y/n) !" He ran to you,picking you up slightly. You slightly looked up at him,smiling.

"Thanks…"

You mumbled,before closing your eyes and letting yourself have a small rest. You were confident enough now that he's here,and you're sure that he won't let anything bad happen again.

"Blackstar,did you—" Stein's eyes went wide as he saw the scene. Blackstar stared at you for a while,before gritting his teeth and turning to Kazuko. "You…" He muttered. Tsubaki's face flashed in the blade,worried. "Blackstar,don't let your anger take over you…" Tsubaki muttered,but it's too late.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO HER ?!" Blackstar ran at the said male as he raised the chainscythe. Kazuko stood up as he looked at him,smirking slightly. "Are you somehow friends with her ?" He asked in a mimicking voice. Blackstar growled lowly as he swung the blade. "You don't care !"

Stein went over to you first,mainly because of Kuroha's pleads. Kuroha turned to his human form,taking his jacket off and placing it on you. He looked worried,seeing how beaten up you were. "(y/n)…" He mumbled,before turning to Kazuko and watching Blackstar clash weapons with him. Stein looked at Kuroha,adjusting his glasses. "Scythe form. We still need to beat his perverted ass." He said. Kuroha looked up at him,nodding. "Right !" He turned to his scythe form again.

The whole fight only lasted for two hours. Stein and Blackstar's soul wave attacks always gets Kazuko and damages him a lot. Blackstar used the enchanted sword mode's shadows to hold Kazuko still,as Stein used his double soul force at him. Of course,after getting a lot of their wavelengths,it weakened him up. Then Stein used Kuroha to finish him and slice him in half.

Blackstar panted,letting Tsubaki back to her weapon form. He went beside you,his breathing patterns still ragged. He picked you up and started walking. "Let's take her back… She needs to be taken care of…" He mumbled. Kuroha sighed,following behind him. He shoved his hands in his pockets,watching you sleep in Blackstar's arms.

"Maybe I should just stay as her weapon…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lol,sorry for the fight scene cause I'm too lazy to write a real one. XD