Chapter 44: Wide smiles

LOL. I'm sorry,but I'm gonna do a two-day time skip after 'you' were brought back to the academy :> Sorry,lazy author moment ^^v

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Aish ! Are you even gonna shut up ?"

You said,annoyed at Blackstar's rants. Reason ? A transfer guy went to you and asked for your help to find his room. And you gladly accepted and helped him out. Blackstar saw and felt jealous,so he's ranting the thing now.

"But (y/n) ! Why do you have to walk with him ?"

"Cause I want to !"

"You can just tell him the room !"

You groaned and rolled your eyes,pissed. You started marching out of the school and go to the forest near it. Blackstar followed,still ranting. "(y/n) ! Hey !" Blackstar yelled out. You grumbled,stopping at the part of the forest where the trees were cut down. You looked at him,arms crossed.

"You're not my boyfriend ! Why do you get angry at me when I just helped a boy ?"

You yelled. Blackstar blinked,pausing. You smirked. "There." You raised an eyebrow. Blackstar grinned. "You wanna know why I'm angry ?"

"Yeah. Why ?"

"Because…" Blackstar grabbed your shoulders then pulled you close to him,tilting his head slightly to the side. Your eyes shot wide as the gap between you both decreased,and his lips finally met yours.

Your cheeks turned red as your heart rate went crazy. Then something next happened. Like how the witches of your kind had,your magic started to unlock. But you didn't mind. You slightly smiled,then returned and kissed him back.

The surroundings changed. A flash of sparkles formed in circles came from your soul as the magic unlocked,and as they passed the now-cut-down trees,they slowly started growing back and it looked like it wasn't even cut down.

The grass underneath you both started to grow a bit,dandelions forming near the trees and many more kinds of flowers. Breeze brushed your (h/l) (h/c) hair and his spiky blue ones,taking you both back from the happy sensation.

You pulled away,blushing furiously. Blackstar slightly panted,before making a light chuckle.

"I love you."

[Meanwhile]

~*~*~*~*Kuroha's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

I was watching. I saw it all. I saw how (y/n) entered the forest spot where I am. How they were yelling at each other.

And how he kissed her.

It hurt. A lot. I can't blame him. I can't blame her. (y/n) clearly loves Blackstar more than me. But… The way I saw them and the way that invisible bullet shattered my feelings…

It's priceless.

I turned around then looked down,tears threatening to fall. She didn't know anything about my feelings,and she never will. Cause I will never have the chance to tell her again.

Those facebook posts were right. Only 5 in 1 million gets out of the friendzone. And I'm one of the 999,995 people who got stuck and hurt. Silly,right ? Kuroha Natsuki,a prince from a kingdom in Switzerland who was fantasized by thousands of girls in his place.. Got friendzoned by a witch of love without even having the chance to confess. Way to go,Kuroha Natsuki.

"It's okay."

I blinked,looking up and seeing Eri. She was wearing a smile,her green eyes sparkling under the lenses and her hair usually leaning on her shoulder. "I'm right here." She tilted her head slightly to the side,then walked to me with her arms opened wide. She slightly giggled,her eyes turing into a rainbow-like shape as she smiled wider than seconds ago. "You don't have to cry. If you fell for (y/n) but she didn't catch you because she chose to catch Blackstar…" I listened to her as she stopped right in front of me,the tears finally falling off and escaping my eyes as her soft voice turned to a whisper.

"Don't be sad. Cause I'm here to catch you."