Chapter 47: Happy Goodbye

~*~*~*~*Kuroha's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

"What ? Why ?"

(Y/n) looked startled. I sighed,looking at her. "The kingdom's been in a critic state and my dad can't handle it alone. He's also ill at this moment so I have to replace him…"

(y/n) sighed also,looking away and nodding. "Yeah… I understand…" She mumbled. Tch… I hate making her feel sad.

I looked at her,then smiled. "Don't be upset. Atleast they gave me the chance to go back here to say goodbye." I patted her head. (y/n) glared at me,obviously trying to stop some of her tears from falling. "It's too sudden,you idiot ! You should've spent more time with me ! You're the first friend that I had ! You're special to me !" She exclaimed,making me chuckle slightly. "Sorry.. I can't stay." I shrugged slightly.

"Okay,you can leave… But leave some remembrance of you ! And… I-I'll miss your pasta…" (y/n) slightly smiled. I blinked,before laughing. Good thing I'm ready for this. "Sure." I shoved a hand in my pocket,then pulled a necklace out of it. Then,I took her hand then placed the necklace in it. "There. The pendant's symmetrical so Kid won't go melting it and redoing it." I laughed.

(y/n) looked at the necklace. It had a plain,heart shaped pendant. She slightly smiled,then placed it around her neck. "You're ready for this,aren't you ?" Her smile faded as she looked up at me. I sighed,then nodded. "Yeah.. But… That's not the only reason why I came back." I took two steps closer,decreasing the gaps between us both. (y/n) looked up at him,blinking.

"It's already late now. But,I'd still say it." I smiled. It's now or never,Kuroha. Now. Or never.

"I love you."

~*~*~*~*Back to normal P.O.V.*~*~*~*

You looked at him,shocked. Kuroha just smiled,looking like he saw your expression coming. "Ever since day one,(y/n). As you fell in love with your current suitor,Blackstar,I was watching your back. The time he danced with you ? I also saw it. The time when he kissed you ? I saw it. Everything… And everytime I see you. With him. All happy… It just…" He sighed.

"Tears me apart inside and makes me regret letting all of the early chances back then pass…"

He mumbled. Your eyes went wide as he released hold of your hands. Kuroha chuckled,putting up a fake smile. "I should get going.. So… I guess it's goodbye." He mumbled,before walking past you. You frowned,before turning around and grabbing his wrist. You pulled him close then gave him a hug. A very tight hug.

Kuroha looked at you,startled. "You're an idiot,aren't you.." You mumbled,before you pulled away. "We'll talk about this again ONCE you get back for vacation. Yeah. You're going back here for vacations. If not,I'm gonna go take a mission in Switzerland and kick your royal ass if you don't !" You crossed your arms. Kuroha blinked,then started laughing. "What's funny ?!" You exclaimed. Kuroha calmed down,scratching his head. "I just confessed to you. Why don't you feel awkward ?" He asked. You rolled your eyes. "Cause I don't want you to leave feeling heartbroken." You smirked. "Anyways,Blackstar's waiting for me now. Damn you for interrupting my research. I'll just use the computer at home." You laughed. "Visit us,okay ?" You smiled. Kuroha stared at you for a while,then nodded.

"Of course…"