Chapter 41: Giving Up

"You know,stop being conservative. I know you also want it."

Kazuko smirked as he tried pulling your tank top off of you. You struggled and pulled it downwards,refusing. "No ! Stop it ! You're doing too much !" You pleaded. Kazuko growled,making a fist and landing a punch on your left cheek. You yelped as you jerked sidewards from the impact,a bruise starting to form from it. Kazuko smirked,taking the chance and taking the tank top off. You gasped in shock,reflexes kicking in as your arms made it's way and covered some of your almost-bare-breasts.

His lips made a wide grin,his eyes scanning all over you. You moved away from him,holding a glare. "You're done already ! Go out !" You yelled. Kazuko rolled his eyes. "I don't give a damn already. You're too attractive to resist !" He smirked,grabbing your hair and pulling it to him. You gasped,before taking all of your strength to kick him away. Kazuko's guard was down so he was sent backwards.

He blinked,startled at first. But soon,he smirked. "Oh. Fighting back,are we ?"

You glared at him,backing away and covering your chest. "I'm not going to let you do anything to me…" You mumbled. Kazuko chuckled,standing up and and snapping his fingers. A syringe came out of nowhere and landed on his hand,making him grin. "I always get what I want. And I'll have you,weather you want to or not~" He walked to you then grabbed your arm. Your eyes went wide trying to take your arm back,but his strength and yours had a really great difference (because of the first drug he gave when you both got there) so he won. "Let me go !" You yelled,making a fist and attempting to punch him. He just dodged then smacked your head hardly,making you yelp and stop. He injected the syringe and squeezed all of the contents in your bloodstream,you having no choice but to lay on the ground on your side and watch. Soon,Kazuko finished and stood back up,smirking.

"After 8 hours,you'll feel too weak to even move. So you can't fight back once I have you." He grinned,chuckling as he exited the room. You frowned,closing your eyes as tears started escaping your closed eyes. You started sobbing on your own in there,laying on the cold floor only in your undergarments. Blackstar crossed your mind,making you feel sad even more. You know that he'll come. But it'll be too late. You won't be even able to resist and fight against Kazuko yourself. You sighed,before reopening your eyes and staring at the blurred image (Cause of tears) of the locked door.

"I'm sorry… I give up.."