Chapter 6: Back story

Lol,I guess I should inform you all that I'll be making short P.O.V.'s xD But the third person style will be larger than those :P

~Author-chan ! ^~^v

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*Kuroha's P.O.V*~*~*~*

"This. Place. Is. SOOOOOOOOO HUGE !"

(y/n) squealed as she ran around. I can't help but to smile. This girl's something cool,but strange at the same time. Yep,I wonder if it's just me. But when we shook hands,something feeling like a shock went from my hand to my chest. I just decided to ignore it,but it's still strange. Ya know,I shook hands with people (especially girls) a lot because they just pop out like mushrooms and introduce to me. Not wanting to be rude,I just greeted back.

"Where's my room ? Can I go see it ?" (y/n) asked with pure excitement. I looked at her,then laughed. "See that light blue door there ? The door right in front of that. That's all yours." I smiled. (y/n) grinned widely,then ran to the said door. I just sat on the couch,looking at the opened door and seeing her wander around. I slightly chuckled,shrugging.

"Energetic kid."

~*~*~*~*Third person P.O.V.*~*~*~*

You looked around,smiling. The room was large. It's like twice of your room back in Stein's house. It has clear,yellow walls,leaving you to design it your way. The bed was fluffy and a fluffy comforter was partnered with it. You laughed in excitement,plopping yourself on the bed.

"Ya like it ?" Kuroha asked,leaning against the door frame. You nodded,sitting up and looking at him with a wide grin. "Hell yeah ! Your house is soooooo large ! Are you wealthy or something ?" You asked. Kuroha sighed,scratching his head and nodding slightly. "I ran off from a castle…"

"A-a… A CASTLE ?!" You shrieked. Kuroha laughed. "Yeah. And my bestfriend knows I did and she will follow me here after two weeks. She's a fan of this school." He shrugged. Your jaw dropped,staring at him. "Why the hell would you run away if you live in a castle ?!" You asked. Kuroha sighed. "Long story." He scratched his head. You patted the bed.

"Tell your tale." You smirked. Kuroha blinked. "Well… Okay… Besides,you're my partner now anyway." He sat beside you,shrugging. You looked at him,then waited. Kuroha cleared his throat,before speaking.

"I'm set to be the next king of the kingdom somewhere far here. Yeah,sounds weird. I always wanted to go here,but being a part of a royal family won't let me…

Then one day,I was all alone in my room when a stupid bird startled me by entering my window,making me absent-mindedly point my finger at it in warning like a gun. Then suddenly,half of my arm turned to a rifle." He shrugged. "I never told anyone,except my best friend,that I'm a weapon,cause it'll be a shame for royalties to have weapon blood. So without anyone else except my best friend knowing,I ran off and went here." He looked at you. You slightly nodded,sighing. "So… You're a rifle ?" You asked. Kuroha shrugged.

"I guess. Everytime I get startled and I think of a weapon,my arm suddenly changes to that and yeah.." He sighed. "Oh…" You slightly nodded. Kuroha smiled,looking at you.

"Your turn."