Chapter 18: Under the rain

The party already ended after a couple of minutes after you and the star-head danced. You were about to go to Kuroha,but… When you saw him,he was staring at the ground,walking outside of the building alone. You just thought that he was in a bad mood,so you didn't bother going to him.

You were one of those late leavers. You decided to drink some water first,going to the food place. Then,you heard people whispering around you. You finished the water then blinked,looking at the whispering girls.

"Really ? She's playing with the blue-haired kid and her weapon ?"

"Yeah. She was dancing with the blue-haired male earlier. And then that cute guy with blue hair got upset,then just left the party."

"Awww.. He looked so nice."

"That girl's merciless."

You looked startled,blinking. "Me ? Playing with Blackstar and Kuroha ? What kind of rumor is that ?!" You thought,surprised. Then another thing added.

"Oh,she's also acting like Stein's her dad."

"Really ?"

"Yeah… It's not like she can dig extra grades with that.."

You looked at them,then your expression soon melted to a frown. You just sighed,igoring them like how you did years ago,then started walking on your own. It was so upsetting to hear those things. You were innocent. How can they judge ? Sigh…

Soon,it started raining. You slightly looked up,your body getting soaked and water droplets landing on your face. You sighed,closing your eyes and stopping your walk.

"Do I even have a person I can ever trust ? That one person who… Won't hate me and just love me for who I am…?" You mumbled,talking to no one in particular. You looked down,opening your eyes. "If there's even one,let him or her show up…" You mumbled.

You waited for 2 minutes. None. No one came. You frowned,sighing and just starting to walk again,knowing no one will even come. Not when…

"(y/n) !"

Your eyes went wide,stopping. That voice… It's so familiar ! You blinked,turning around with a shocked expression.

"What are you doing here ?! Getting wet under the rain ?! You'll catch a cold !"

The male with spiky blue hair said,placing his umbrella over you and taking his suit off,placing it on your shoulder. You finally know who it is ? Yeeeeep. It's him.

Blackstar