Chapter 11: All of a sudden

You sighed,shifting carefully and laying down. You adjusted the blanket over you then glanced at the sleeping boy next to you,slightly laughing. "How long is he watching over me anyway…" You looked around,seeing a clock saying 4:58 in the afternoon.

"Four hours,huh…" You mumbled,turning your head back at the sleeping Blackstar. You smiled,moving your hand and ruffling his spiky hair with a chuckle.

"Neh. You deserve the nap."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"See ya on monday,(y/n) !"

Tsubaki smiled before walking. Blackstar grinned,patting your head gently. "Give me your address." He smirked. You blinked. "Address ? But I still do—" "Here. Got it. Thanks ! See ya !" Blackstar chuckled loudly after stealing a small paper from your pocket and running beside Tsubaki. You had no choice but to sigh,facepalming.

"Hey (y/n) !" Kuroha smiled. You looked at him,smiling. "Heyya." You grinned. Kuroha smiled,walking. "You okay now ?" He asked as you both walked your way home. You smiled,nodding. "Yeah. I'm fine." You shrugged. Kuroha chuckled. "Okay then. Good news."

"So… I want to tell you something." He took a glance at you. You looked back at him,blinking. "Yeah ?" You asked. Kuroha looked away,scratching his head. "So… Uh… I was wondering…" He sighed. "You're not gonna study this saturday,right ?" He mumbled. You blinked,furrowing your eyebrows slightly and nodding slowly. "Well… Yeah. I'm not really a weekend girl." You shrugged. Kuroha placed his hand behind his head,laughing shyly. "Okay then.. W-wanna… Go out for lunch that day..?" He mumbled.

You chuckled. "Of course ! Include some ice cream or any sweets,okay ?" You grinned,before skipping your way ahead. Kuroha watched you from behind,then smiled.

"Nice.."

~*~*~*~*Kuroha's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

Did she just -- AWW YEAH !

"Oi,I'll go make dinner tonight. What do you want ?" (y/n) asked,going out of her room in… In…

In a spaghetti strap tank top and shorts. And when I say shorts,it's really really really short. It only reached her mid-thighs !

"Hey ! Are you even listening ?" (y/n) poked my head. I blinked,looking at her and slightly smiling. "U-uh… Yeah… You decide what to cook.." I mumbled. (y/n) just blinked,then shrugged and went to the kitchen.

Are my actions suspicious ? Yeah. Even my mind says it. It all changed when I saw her sleeping just that time when I returned her green notebook. Maybe the cereals I ate this morning were out of date.. Nah,that can't make a person turn red faced and make your heart beat fast.

I asked Maka's help with it,since she's a smart person. But she pointed out Tsubaki instead. So I just went and asked Tsubaki. About why I feel nervous around (y/n) in all of a sudden,and why those strange body function happen. And what she said was unbelievable. Yeah,who the hell would even believe the statement...

"You fell in love at first sight"