Chapter 36: "I need you"

"Let's go ! (y/n) might be in danger !"

Blackstar stood up. Stein looked at him. "It's not that easy. We're not witches,we can't go there quickly." He said. Kuroha gritted his teeth. "Then how long ? If (y/n)'s dad is a jerk like what you said earlier,then she's suffering as hell now !" He growled lowly.

(Yep,Stein told them how evil 'your' dad is in this story. XD)

"It'll take us three days. We have to pass a lot of obstacles before we get there." Stein mumbled. Blackstar looked startled. "Three days ?! That's crazy !" He exclaimed. "There's no other way." Kuroha sighed. "Besides,you were the reason for her to choose going with her stupid father.. If you're not as stupid…" He thought.

"Then let's start now ! It'll make it quicker !"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

You frowned,sitting up and leaning against a corner. "I wonder if he's awake now…" You thought,hugging your knees. You looked at your side,seeing an imaginary image of him,sitting beside you and messing you around. You slightly smiled,closing your eyes and happily sighing. "Of course he's fine…" You mumbled.

You suddenly remembered that night in the hallway when your father made the deal. You were still confused,cause you can feel worry rush to you once you were recalled in Blackstar's state that time. You felt like you're ready to do everything to save him.

Even if it's your life.

That's what love is,right ? You heard it from people in relationships. Are you in that state now ?

Truth is,you don't know.

It can just be because he's the first one to accept you truly and still stay with you,witch or not,and you appreciatte it. But it can also be love. There's a possible answer between the two choices you just thought of.

You were hearing footsteps from outside. You tensed up,still not ready for another beating up. Your injuries were still fresh,and it's still sore. But it's too late…

The door clicked,then it slightly opened. You opened your eyes,staring at the ceiling. You sighed,wishing he was just here to comfort you and take care of you. But it won't happen. Human and Witch realm are different worlds. It's not even sure if he'd even take risks and go here to save you.

You just sighed,looking down.

"Help me out,I need you…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"You're saying that we have to go to Italy first before we can get to the Witch's realm's entrance ?"

Blackstar asked. Stein nodded. They were in a plane to Italy,as both of them conversed. Kuroha was asleep next to the window with Tsubaki on his shoulder. He was kind enough to let her sleep there. Stein will be using Kuroha temporarily in the 'mission',cause Spirit can't leave Lord Death's side.

"It'll be do or die in there. If you go in,there's no turning back." He looked at him. "Are you sure you can handle a witch who almost ended your life ?" He asked. Blackstar blinked,then growled. "That punka*s dared to outshine me. Of course I'll get payback." He smirked.

"And I'll give him double the injuries (y/n) has once I get there !"