Chapter 23: Unrequitted Love

~*~*~*~*Eri's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

Aish. (y/n) here,(y/n) there,(y/n) everywhere ! Why does he have to be in love with a girl who doesn't even notice how he feels,anyway ?

And why the hell does he have to be so f*cking dense not to notice me ?!

You're wondering ? Yes. I love him since 3 years ago. I met him in my mom's bakery stall back in the kingdom where he lived before. His bestfriend was a friend of mine back then,the reason why he found out about us. About me. After that,he always visited the bakery to buy some of my mom's cakes,and to have a little chat with me. And that routine lasted for 8 months every morning. But all of that stopped after one day.

And the fact that he doesn't remember me now is because he got amnesia from a car accident. His parents never knew about me,so they only reminded him connected to their family and in his life. Of course,I'm not included. Only him and his best friend know about my friendship to him. I never knew if he really loved me back before,but his best friend said that he also had special feelings for me before the accident. I never really found out if it was real though.

I even came to this school to follow him here after his best friend said he ran off. Then I found out that he's already fallen head over heels to a girl he just met weeks ago ? Tch… I came 2 days late. Damn that kingdom for being sooooo far !

"Hey ! Are you even listening ?!"

Kuroha pinched my ear. It brought me back to reality,wincing and swatting his hand. "I am ! I am ! Now stop !" I yelled. Kuroha made a satisfied smile,letting go of my ear. I sighed in relief,rubbing my now red ear. "As I was saying,the first time that I met (y/n) was in the school. She looked so cute and innocent as hell,and I'm lucky cause I felt too lazy to look for a meister earlier that day. Then (y/n) became my meister !" Kuroha chuckled. I just sighed,giving a nod. "Lazy brat." I teased. Kuroha pouted. "Shut up. Do you want me to take the treat back ?" He smirked. I blinked,then shook my head furiously. I don't have money so he can't !

"Good. Now,here we are !" He stopped in front of a restaurant. I looked at him,blinking. "Uh… I have a feeling that the food here is expensive…"

"It's not like it's your treat so shut up. I'm hungry and I wanna eat also ! Let's go !"

Kuroha grinned widely,running inside. I sighed,scratching my head and following. "Coming !"

~*~*~*~*Third Person's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

[Timeskip]

"Wah ! Did you like it ? The food's delicious !" Kuroha chuckled,patting his stomach. Eri stretched her arms backwards,smiling. "Of course. Nice pick of the food place." She smiled. Kuroha made a satisfied sigh,grinning. "I'm planning to take (y/n) to that place someday ! Maybe this week's saturday or friday night." He smirked. Eri looked at him,smiling. "You… Really love her,do you ?" She asked. Kuroha laughed. "Of course !" He answered proudly. Eri looked at him,doing her best to stop the upcoming frown from what she just heard. She can't blame him though,cause all he knew was he met her just days ago,even the real truth was he met her 3 years earlier in his life.

"Now,the lunch treat's done !" Kuroha smirked.

"Can you help me out now ?"