Chapter 45: Let's go back to the past !

Note: KuroEri chap ^u^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kuroha looked at her for a while,then bursted into tears. Eri sighed,hugging him tightly and patting his back. "I know you love someone else. You can find someone better than her." Eri smiled,before slightly pulling away. She pulled out her hankerchief,then gave it to him. "Here."

Kuroha looked at the hankerchief and took it. He made a small chuckle,having cracks between them cause of his cries. "D-damn… I-it's embarrassing… For a guy like me… T-to cry in front of a girl…" He mumbled,wiping his tears off and forcing himself to stop. Eri watched him,smiling. "It's okay.. I know how painful it is." She mumbled. Kuroha blinked,then looked at her. "So… You love someone…?" He asked. Eri smiled,then nodded.

"Wanna know the story ?" She smiled. Kuroha blinked,then nodded. "Okay."

"3 years ago,a prince named Kuroha went to my mother's bakery stall because of a best friend of his. We became good friends since that day. He went to the shop almost everyday. And that lasted for 8 months. Enough to make me fall in love with the him.." Eri sighed. Kuroha just stood there,silent and listening.

Then the worst thing happened. Kuroha was caught in a car accident,and it caused him to forget about everything. Including me.

His parents never knew about our friendship. So they only made him remember about his royal life. Not the one with me. And I was upset because of that. But everytime he passes by our place to check how the place is going… It just… Hurt. Because before,he can't pass by the bakery without talking to me. But there,he didn't even bat an eye. He never remembered about me… Until the day I got here.

I left my homeplace when I heard about him going to this school. I followed after him. I used 2 days of my life to take that chance. To be friends with him again. Then I found out that… He's already in love with someone else. But that lucky girl only saw him as a friend." Eri said,crossing her arms. Kuroha blinked. "So… The end ? What happened ?" He asked. Eri sighed,then looked at him.

"That Kuroha is the prince standing right in front of me,holding my hankerchief. Crying because of the said girl,who was (y/n) today."

She sighed happily,making a sad smile. Kuroha was shocked,eyes wide while staring at her. "S-so… Y-you mean…" "Yeah. I love you." Eri laughed,shoving a hand in her pocket. "B-but… I don't remember seeing you be—"

"Here's proof." Eri held out a wallet-sized picture at him. Eri was eating a long,toasted bread with a smile. Kuroha was laughing loudly,taking a bite at the other side of the bread.

Kuroha looked at it,eyes still wide. He stared at the picture,before looking back at Eri. "What are you… Gonna do now then ?"

Eri smiled,taking the picture back and taking his hand. "I'll make you remember everything about us my way. Then after that,it depends on you if you still love (y/n)."