Chapter 22: Help ?

~*~*~*~*Kuroha's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

I opened the door to the infirmary,only to find out that (y/n) was on top of Blackstar.. On the floor.

Chips were scattered around near them,and the bag where it came from was in Blackstar's hand. Maybe (y/n) was trying to take the chips from him…

"U-uh…" (y/n) rolled off and stood up,dusting her clothes. Blackstar sat up and scratched his head,sighing. "Uh… Hey." He said. I looked at them,and felt that spark again. It was strong this morning,now it grew stronger again. Tch…

I faked a smile,then went in and held a hand out at the bluenette. "Neh. I just came by to give (y/n) some food in case she's hungry. She said she hates plain pastries so I bought her a pie instead." I shrugged. Blackstar chuckled,taking my hand. I pulled him on his feet,then went to (y/n) to give the bag. "Here ya go." I smiled. Widely. Wider than I meant to.

(y/n) smiled,then took the bag. "Thanks." I just nodded,before going to the door then leaving quietly.

I sighed as I got outside. They're being closer and closer everyday… While me,I'm still just a weapon for her eyes. What should I do about this ? Aish… I'll just ask Eri's help.

~*~*~*~*Third Person's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

"Hey,Eri !" Kuroha smiled as he went over to the said girl. Eri was under a tree,her headphones on. She looked up at him,blinking. "Oh. Hey. What's up ?" She paused the music from her Ipod,then took her headphones off.

"Can you help me out ?" Kuroha sat beside her,leaning against the tree. Eri smiled. "Of course. What is it ?" She asked,shifting slightly to sit up properly. Kuroha pouted,placing his hands behind his head. "(y/n)." He sighed,closing his eyes to relax a bit. Eri blinked,then a slight frown traveled across her face. She's just lucky that Kuroha's eyes were closed at the moment. "Let me guess… Blackstar's far too ahead of you with (y/n) ?"

Kuroha nodded,sighing. "Yeah.. And I don't know how to make a move." He opened his eyes,glancing at him. "Since you're a girl,you know what the likes of (y/n) want as a present or something." He smiled. Eri crossed her arms,smirking. "Kay. I'll help you out. But you have to treat me out for lunch." She raised an eyebrow. Kuroha chuckled,nodding and smiling.

"Sure."