Chapter 17: Wish

You sighed,ending up on the balcony all by yourself. You were eating a sandwich,and holding a glass of rootbeer on your other hand. Come to think of it,everyone has partners.

Kuroha's with Eri. (yep,you and the others know her now)

Blackstar's with Tsubaki

Maka's with Soul

Kid's with Liz

Patty ? Well… Let's say she's with a girraffe :D

Still,everyone has partners. You're all alone in this balcony,eating by yourself. You sat on the railings,facing the sky.

Come to think of it,your life's upside down now. Before,you're all bullied and abused in the witch realm. Then now,you have a lot of friends and a caring father. It's all happy now.

You smiled to yourself,finishing the sandwhich and drinking the rootbeer. You just took the last sip of the drink when…

"BOO !"

A pair of hands gripped your shoulders tightly from behind,startling you.

"What the f—"

You cursed,dropping the glass in shock. The glass made it's way to the ground below,shattering. Then you heard loud chuckling from behind. You glared,turning around and seeing the same boy with spiky blue hair.

"You idiot ! What if I lost my balance ?!"

You scolded,turning and standing on the balcony. Blackstar chuckled. "Come on. It's not like I'm gonna let you fall." He smirked. You just sighed,looking annoyed at him. "Why are you here ? What about Tsubaki ?" You asked. Blackstar shrugged. "She said her feet hurt,so she went over Maka and the other's table to eat and rest." He answered. You just nodded,leaning against the railings.

"So… Why are you all alone here ?"

He asked,going beside you. You just shrugged. "I'm not a party girl." You replied. Blackstar laughed. "Then dance with me." He smirked. You blinked,then crossed your arms. "Why would I ? I don't even think you know how." You said. Blackstar grinned. "That dress will turn out to nothing if you won't. Besides,why don't you try first before you judge ?" He held a hand out. You blinked,then sighed in defeat. You just took his hand,looking up at him and smiling.

"Fine.. Let's dance."

~*~*~*~*Kuroha's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

"Hey Eri,can I ask advices from you ?"

I asked,looking at her. Eri smiled,nodding. "Of course." She shrugged. She was wearing a long dress,and the thick laces placed on her mid-arms and showing her shoulders. Her hair was in a bun,which made her look nice. She was still wearing glasses.

"Uh... How should I approach (y/n) to dance with me ?" I asked,scratching my head. Eri blinked. "Does that mean you like (y/n) ?" She asked. I looked down,nodding. "Yeah…" I mumbled. Eri laughed. "You two look cute." She shrugged. "You can just ask her. Be confident,and don't let her notice your stutters." She smiled. I looked at her,then grinned with a nod. "Nice. Thanks."

I turned around,seeing her in the balcony. It was nice to see her,but the thing is,she's dancing now. With Blackstar. Then again,the spark came back,but it became worse every time it comes. And everytime I see Blackstar and (y/n) laughing together at stupid stuff,there it goes. And there's only one thing my mind thinks everytime I see them… I always wish that it was me who makes her laugh..

Not him.