Chapter 27: Glare

"Weapon form,Kuroha !"

You yelled as he backed away from the churning lake. "What weapon ?!" He yelled back. You blinked,before grinning. "Pistol ?"

Kuroha turned to a blue pistol as you said,landing in your hands. Just in time,the water bursted out of the lake and landed on the land part,forming a body starting with the limbs. Soon it was the face,the body,and the details.

Blackstar blinked,now looking at the girl in front of him. She made a small smirk,which you noticed. You glared,pointing the pistol at her face and shooting. "B*tch ! Don't go tempting people with f*cking looks !" You yelled,shooting another. When you saw him staring at her,you felt strange… Like your blood suddenly boiled and you just wanna kill the sh*t out of her guts.

The girl growled,the bullets hitting her face. But it didn't make a wound. It just made holes. The girl just laughed then changed into a frog then started jumping away. Blackstar glared,running and trying to catch it. "Get back here,you twit !" He yelled. Then the girl took the chance. She changed and took Blackstar's looks,then tackled him.

You blinked,pointing Kuroha at the two. They both rolled over,confusing you. "Get the hell off of me !" One of them said,pushing the other away.

"(y/n),why don't you attack this b*tch ?! Come on !" Blackstar yelled,standing up and holding Tsubaki. You blinked,looking at both.

"Don't listen to him ! He's the shape-shifter !"

"Me ? What the f*ck ? I'm a big star ! Why would I try to immitate you ?"

"Shut up !"

You looked at Kuroha,his face flashing from the pistol. "Ask questions only the real Blackstar can answer." He smiled. You nodded,looking at the two Blackstars (who was yelling around). You tried racking your head for a hard question,but nothing came. Until you thought of a plan.

You smirked,looking at the two Blackstars. They noticed,so they looked back. "(y/n) ! Are you gonna shoot this shape shifter now ? Good thing !" The one from the right said. The left glared. "I'm not the shape shifter ! It's him ! Now kill him before he even tries to kill you !"

You smirked,then shot both of them once. They groaned,the left holding his stomach and the other rolling on the ground while clutching his. Kuroha was startled,looking at you. "What the hell did you jus—" "Reaction." You whispered.

"Ow ! What the hell ?!" The left one said,glaring at you. The right one was still rolling around. "THAT HURT,(Y/N) ! HOW DARE YOU HURT A GOD LIKE ME ?! AGH !" He cried. You smiled at the Blackstar on the right side,going to him. "Sorry." You shrugged,then pointed the gun on the other.

"Now die." You said darkly,pushing the trigger and not giving the chance for him to move. He gasped,then his body turned to dust as a red soul displayed.

Blackstar stood up after he recovered,blinking as you let Kuroha change back. "How did you figure out ?" He asked. You looked at him and dusted your fingers,smiling. "Your reaction. I know that the real you would say 'How dare you hurt your god' or something near that." You shrugged. "And lastly…" You started walking,Blackstar and Kuroha following. You hid your warm smile as you walked.

"I know you wouldn't glare at me..."