Chapter 37: Sleepless

Blackstar yawned,walking around the streets of Italy. Usually,he would be like "BLACKSTAR'S HERE IN ITALY ! BOW DOWN TO ME !" stuff,but this time.. He's just serious. He can't get his mind to stop thinking of your possible situation at this moment.

"It's almost night time,so we probably should find a place to stay for the night..." Tsubaki suggested. Kuroha nodded in agreement. "Agree. We can continue the whole adventure tomorrow." He sighed. Stein looked around. "There's an inn over there. Let's go." He turned to a corner,and the rest of them followed.

[Meanwhile]

"H-hey ! T-t-that's too much !"

You exclaimed as your dad took off you're (f/c) blouse. He just laughed. "I just noticed,but you grew a lot more mature than years ago." He smirked. "Let's play a game. I'll take off one of your clothings every day. Let's see where we stop once you die." He laughed,taking a sniff from the blouse. "And you have an attractive smell. Maybe those are the advantages of being a witch of love." He shrugged. "I'm gonna feed you so you won't die soon !" He chuckled. "Maybe I can get a taste of that body of yours~" He grinned widely,before going out and locking the door again. You gritted your teeth,looking down. At this moment,you still have your socks. A tanktop,shorts,and undies. So… If you include the socks,you still have 4-5 days.

"Tch…" You mumbled. You were looking at your now-bare arms,remembering Kuroha's fluffy hoodie. You blinked,then slightly smiled. "I should've stole that before I left…" You scratched your head with a small laugh. But it was replaced with a sigh as soon as you remembered Blackstar. "Those two better be on their way here…" You mumbled.

"I don't wanna get raped…"

~*~*~*~*Timeskip; Tomorrow Morning at Italy*~*~*~*

"Blackstar,wake up !" Kuroha nudged the egotistical boy,disturbing his sleep. Blackstar groaned,shifting and burrying his face under a pillow. He fell asleep at almost 5 in the morning,giving him two hours of sleep only. "5 more minutes…" He mumbled. Tsubaki sighed.

"I told you to sleep early… When did you sleep ?" She asked. Stein twisted his screw,sighing. "About five. I felt thirsty in about 4 in the morning and he's still wide awake when I went to take water." He said,adjusting his glasses. Kuroha scratched his head.

"The more we waste time,the more (y/n) will be in danger." He crossed his arms. Blackstar quickly sat up,rubbing his eyes and trying to take his slumber off of him. "I'm freaking up !" He said,jumping out of bed. Tsubaki blinked,then sighed. "You don't have to push yourself…" She sweatdropped as Blackstar jumped around and ate sweets (which he got from kids yesterday) to recharge his energy. Stein slightly smiled.

"Maybe he just loves (y/n) a lot,he's ready to stay sleepless and anything to save her." He shrugged. Kuroha sighed.

"Yeah…"