Chapter 9: Failed Plan

"Anyone saw a green notebook ?"

You asked out aloud,looking at your bag. Yep,you were talking with them in the cafeteria. Blackstar looked at you,smirking and standing up. "I have it. Follow me." He grinned. You looked up at him,before shrugging. "Okay." You stood up,then went to follow him.

You both ended up in the school's backyard,making you glare at him. "Why here ? You're supposed to bring me to the classroom,right ?" You muttered. Blackstar sighed. "That green notebook… I read it last night." He crossed his arms. Your eyes went wide,but you kept your cool. "And…?" You mumbled. Blackstar looked at you,leaning against the wall.

"You're a witch,right ? And you have the rarest kind of it."

Your glare worsened as you heard his sentence. "Don't ever dare tell anyone." You warned. Blackstar smirked. "Why shouldn't I ? You're a witch in Death City,and I'm a meister who kills those. I can make Tsubaki into a deathscythe in an instant if I do." He said. You paused for a while,before feeling your hands make a fist. You ran at him then threw a punch,but he just caught it with a hand. "Don't tell anyone !" You yelled. Blackstar grinned,twisting your hand and jerking you sidewards. "Make me."

You gasped,accidentally tripping and hitting your head to the wall hardly. Blackstar heard the thud,making him suddenly feel worry and look at you. You made a groan and held your head where it hit the wall,looking down with a pained expression. Blackstar looked at you,his hands frantically doing movements. "H-hey,are you okay ? I-i'm sorry,I didn't mean to make you hit the wall..." He mumbled,placing a hand on your shoulder. As soon as you felt the weight,you glared at him,slapping his hand away. "Don't touch me… I'm fine.." You mumbled,but there were black spots around your vision.

You felt a weird feeling from your head,making it's way downwards. You placed your hand on it then took a look,making you get startled. Blackstar gasped,seeing the same thing. "(y-y/n)… There's… There's blood going down from your..."

He was saying more words,but you weren't able to know what they were. You started feeling dizzy,and then seconds after,your eyes rolled back to your head and fainted.

~*~*~*~*Time skip,Blackstar's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

Aish… F*ck it. How the hell did she hit the wall ?! Did I pull her too hard ? *sigh*

It wasn't my intention. In fact,I just took that notebook to take advantage. Ya know,I'm planning to use it and tell her I'll leak her secret out,so she'd plead and do anything I'd like. And I'll make her stay with me all the time. Somehow away from that Kuroha guy :/ I have a feeling he has slight interest with (y/n) and I don't want that. Wonder why ? Cause I do like her and no one gets in my way.

I also felt a bit sad when I read her notebook. It was stated there how her whole childhood days went. Full of teases and judgements. Added with her father's abusive traits. If I was there,I swear I kicked all of their asses. It wasn't her fault why her mom died. Yep,her mom died while giving birth to her,and her stupid father hated her for that.

I was about to avert my mind to something else,but a small groan pulled me out of the train. Wait,groan ?!

"O-ow…"

I moved away from the wall I was leaning against in the infirmary,moving closer to the bed where (y/n) was sleeping on. She was shifting,making a pained expression before fluttering her eyelids open. I sighed in relief,watching her wake up and try to recognize the place slowly.

"What happened…?"