Chapter 19: Sick ?

~*~*~*~*Blackstar's P.O.V:*~*~*~*

Aish. What the hell's with (y/n) ? What is she doing here,all wet and alone in the middle of the rain ? And where the hell is Kuroha ?! Aish ! Leaving his meister all alone.. If she gets sick,I'll give him a big punch :/

"Uh… Thanks..."

(y/n) replied,before sighing. My eyebrows furrowed,laying a hand on your shoulder. "What's wrong ?" I asked. It's kind of awkward,because a god like me is asking a girl for her state. It's like,hey,I'm too big of a star !

"Huh ? Oh… Nothing…"

She shrugged slightly,holding her own arms. I started walking with her,my arm placed around her. Ya know,maybe she's feeling cold. "Uh… Blackstar ?" (y/n) looked up at me. I blinked,then looked back. "Yeah ?" I asked. (y/n) sighed. "You know that I'm a witch,right ?" She asked. I simply nodded in reply. "Then… Why bother helping me around and sticking around near me ? In this place… Witches are threats,right ?" (y/n) said,her eyes looking dull. I was slightly stunned by how her (e/c) eyes looked. Then I caught a glimpse of something pass it. I blinked,then (y/n) looked up. "Hey… Answer me." She stated,the 'something' gone. I looked confused,but just shrugged it off with a grin.

"Come on now. Stop being so sad. I dunno why you're sad,but… I'm around you because I want to. Besides,Tsubaki said that witches of your kind don't really have threatening magic. From the word 'love',all you can do is make stuff grow when your powers unlock,and use those as your advantage." I answered simply. Psh,sometimes I wonder how Tsubaki gets those information.. :/

"Really ?" (y/n) blinked. I just nodded,then continued to walk with her.

"Yeah."

~*~*~*~*Time skip to monday; Third Person's P.O.V*~*~*~*

You sighed,panting heavily as you reached the top of the staircase. Kuroha noticed you exhausted,which was unusual cause you never get tired from climbing the endless-like stairs. His eyebrows furrowed,looking at you. "Oi… Are you okay ?" He asked,taking his bottled water from his bag and handing it to you. You sighed,standing up straight before nodding. "Yeah… Don't mind me…" You gave him a smile,making him blink and just nod. "Well… Okay. Tell me if you're feeling something,okay ?" He smiled,placing the water back on it's place in his bag.

Actually,you've been feeling weird since you woke up. Your head was spinning for some reason,and your whole body doesn't have energy. And you've been feeling cold. Still,you never said a word. Kuroha won't let you go to school if you say a word and your grades would drop. So you chose to keep quiet.

"Heyya (y/n) ! What's up ? You look paler than usual !" Blackstar greeted with a confused look,going over to you. You blinked,before sighing. "Nah.. Nothing's up,and don't mind that." You smiled. Blackstar stared at you suspiciously for a while,before doing a satisfied sigh. "Okay.."

He turned around then took your hand,starting to walk. But soon,he stopped again,startled at the temperature from your hand. It's temperature was higher than it usually was,and he knew it because he was holding you by your hand everyday. He turned to you,eyebrows furrowed.

"Are you really sure you're okay ? Your temperature's higher than normal…" He mumbled. You looked up at him,nodding slightly. "Y-yeah… I-i'm…" You mumbled,but your voice faded soon and…

"(y/n) !"