Chapter 46: You're back ! (?)

[Timeskip,one month after]

"When are you going to answer me ?"

Blackstar grumbled,holding your bag in his hand. You slightly laughed. "Ya know,it's my first time to be courted by someone. I'm gonna give you… A year !" You smirked,making Blackstar's jaw drop. "What ?! 1 YEAR ?!" He exclaimed. You blinked,then just laughed. "Just kidding. Anyways,I'll be going late. I have to search stuff in the library." You shrugged. Blackstar blinked,before rolling his eyes. "I'm waiting for you here. Who knows,some pervert might go—" "I can fight now. See ya !" You chuckled,then ran back in the school. As you ran in the hallways,you can still hear Blackstar's yells of 'Hey ! How dare you leave a god like me alone' stuff. You giggled,before shrugging.

The month's going smooth lately. After the day your powers unlocked because of Blackstar,he asked you out. But you made him court you first,much to his disliking. As for Kuroha…

He just disappeared after that day. With Eri. It always upsets you everytime you think about it. You know him,why would he leave ? He always loved Death City. Also,he won't leave without telling you.

You sighed,sitting on one of the tables in the library after grabbing some books. You opened a thick one and started to scan for your assignment,when a shadow went behind you. It was hard to read,because the shadow darkened the book. You blinked,crossing your arms and looking up. "Hey ! You're blocking the li—"

Your eyes went wide,seeing the long lost boy with a gentle smile. "Ah. Sorry. I was just watching you." He said with a chuckled. You stood up,then hugged him tightly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OKAY ! CHAP END ! :P
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JUST KIDDING xD Hey,Kuroha fangirl ! Here's a surprise for ya ! ^_^v

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Kuroha ! Where the hell did you go ?!" You scolded as you looked up at him. Kuroha blinked,then shyly laughed. "Sorry. I had things to do back in our kingdom." He shrugged. You blinked,pulling away with a confused look. "You said you ran away,right ?" You asked. Kuroha sighed.

"Well… It turned out that Eri and I had a past. But I can't remember it cause I got involved in a car accident. So she said she'll try to make me remember everything and go back to the kingdom." He shoved his hands in his pockets. "Oh…" You nodded. "So… How did it turn out ? Are you both together now ?" You asked. Kuroha looked away,shaking his head.

"I guess everything that passed should remain in the past. So I turned her down… Maybe I did love her before,but the fact that I don't feel like that anymore can't be changed…" He sadly smiled.

You sighed,scratching your head. "Sorry to hear that…" You mumbled. Kuroha just smiled. "It's nothing."

"So… Are we back as partners now ?" You smiled,looking at him. Kuroha's eyes went wide,before he frowned and looked down. "About that…" He muttered. You tilted your head,blinking. "What's wrong ?" You asked. Kuroha didn't avert his gaze from the ground.

"I… Have to leave and go back to the kingdom now…"