Chapter 16: Tie

OMD ! XDDD Sorry minna ! Stupid typhoon caused us some electric problems… And… xD We had almost a week of no electric supply… So yeah,that includes internet ._. I'm sorry minna ! :c As payback,I already did drafts so maybe I'll do a update spree at this moment !

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"(y/n) ! We're gonna be late !"

Kuroha yelled,fixing his tie and looking at your room door. You sighed from inside,placing a flower clip to hold your hair back somehow. "Done !" You yelled,opening the door and sighing.

"Okay. Le—" Kuroha blinked,then got stunned by the sight. You were wearing a white dress that reached under your knees,and your hair's tips were in cute curls. The clip just made it cuter. The torso was plain clothing with yellow imprints of flowers slightly seen,and the bottom part of the dress was fluffy. You partnered white flats with the dress.

"Uh… I'll change if you don't think this is nice…" You muttered. Kuroha blushed a bit,but hid it with a smile. "You look nice." He held his hand out. "Let's go ?" He asked. You looked at him,then giggled as you took his hand. "Yeah."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Woah… (y/n),you look so nice !" Maka greeted. You just smiled,shrugging shyly. "Thanks…"

"HEYYA PEOPLE ! ARE YOU HAPPY BECAUSE THE BRIGHTEST AND THE BIGGEST STAR IS AROUND ?!"

You blinked,then turned around. You saw him showing off in the stage,wearing a black tux which was unproperly buttoned. "Aish… What an idiot.." You thought. Tsubaki went over there,wearing a smile. "You look nice,(y/n) ! Also with the curls." Tsubaki giggled,smiling. You laughed,scratching your head. "Thanks..."

"There you are,(y/n) ! I was lookin' for ya !"

Blackstar went over to you,grinning widely. You looked at him,then sighed. "You look like a spiky mess.." You mumbled,grabbing his tie and pulling him close. Blackstar got dragged forward,blinking and startled.

You fixed his tie,then buttoned his tux up. Blackstar stared at you,watching your concentrated eyes while tying the adjustable knot up.

~*~*~*~*Blackstar's P.O.V*~*~*~*

Oh.. So that's how you do that stupid tie ._.

I mean,come on ! Is it even important ? All that matters here is the food. And my brightness !

"There. Done." (y/n) said,patting my shoulder. I looked at her,then chuckled. "You're cool with ties,huh ?" I smirked. (y/n) just laughed. "Tch. I just know how. You probably get confused by it so.. Yeah." She teased,then ran into the large crowd of people. "See ya later !" She laughed. I blinked,looking at her. "Hey,wait !" I tried chasing her,but hey ! That's a freaking crowd of hundreds of people. How the hell am I gonna find her,right ? Tch.

Meh. I'll just go eat some food.