Chapter 12: Tug-of-war

~*~*~*~*Kuroha's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

Yeah. That's what Tsubaki said. But…

The heck ? We've just been partners for just days. Days. How the hell did that happen,right ? Well… Maybe that's one of the advantages of her being a witch. She can capture boys' hearts by simply staring at your eyes without knowing and tada ! You're done.

"Here ya go." (y/n) handed me a plate of freshly made pasta,and sat beside me on the couch. "Thanks." I took the plate,then started eating. Woah,her cooking's nice. Nicer than our cook back in my home :/

"You're good at cooking,huh ?" I joked,taking a look at her. (y/n) just laughed. "Not really. That's the only thing I can do. I'm too afraid to fry eggs cause the frying oil." She shrugged. I blinked. "Really ?" I asked,stealing a forkful of pasta from her plate. (y/n) tried stopping my fork by her own fork,pouting. "Hey hey hey ! That's mine !" She argued. I pouted,taking my fork back. "I want more."

(y/n) stuck her tongue out,twisting her fork on the plate and eating the pasta. "Take more in the kitchen yourself." She smirked. I stared at her for a while,then grinned. I finished my plate then I gently grabbed hers,making her blink.

"Nah. Let's share this !" I grinned as I started taking spoonfuls. (y/n) gasped,having no other choice but to join in and have an eating race.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*Third Person P.OV.*~*~*~*

"Have you heard ? They'll be having a dance this friday."

"Really ? Aww ! I hope I can get to dance with Death the Kid~ <3"

(NO SH*T,RANDOM STUDENT. HE'S MINE. XD)

"Oh ? A dance ?" Kuroha blinked,hearing the whispers and rumors around. He glanced at you,shoving his hands in his pockets. "Are you going ?" You shrugged,placing your hands behind your back. "Neh. No one would ask me out to dance,so I guess nah." You replied. Kuroha was about to speak when…

"(Y/N) !"

Blackstar grinned then dashed at you in full speed,smoke following him. You blinked,looking at him. "Uh.. Good morning.." You said awkwardly. He chuckled,taking your hands and pulling you close. "Do you have a partner in that upcoming dance ?!" He asked quickly. You shook your head,making his grin grow wider.

"Then be partners with me !" Blackstar snickered,making Kuroha stutter. "H-hey ! Wait !" He pushed Blackstar off,making him stumble and fall butt-first on the floor. You watched them both,blinking. "I'm your partner ! You'll be partners with me !" Kuroha stated,pointing his thumb at his self. Blackstar growled,standing up and making fists.

"No ! I was the first to ask ! She's my partner !" He yelled,opening his mouth with sharp teeth and flaring eyes.

(Ya know,those parts where anime characters are mad and they all get like that. XD)

"She's my meister ! Back off !!" Kuroha said,looking like the same as Blackstar. You sweatdropped,silently watching them.

"No ! Mine !"

"You don't know how to dance !"

"You have no proof ! I CAN DANCE !"

"No ! All you know is to 'Hah I'm the biggest f*cking star around' !"

"I was just saying the truth ! And I'm sure (y/n) would choose a big star like me than a tall,baggy-clothed guy like you !"

"Shut up about my clothes !"

You sighed,covering your ears and watching them. Stein came up and went beside you,placing a hand on your head. "Oh my. My girl's in a middle of a tug-of-war between two boys." He smirked. You looked up at him and rolled your eyes.

"Tug-of-war,huh ?"