Chapter 13: Glasses

"Hey (y/n) !"

Maka smiled,going over to you. You blinked,then looked at her with a bright smile. "Hey." You replied. Maka clutched her books,going to the lockers with you. "So… Who's your partner ?" She asked. You sweatdropped,scratching your head. "Well… It's—"

"(y/n) !"

~*~*~*~*Blackstar's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

"Hey Black*star. You need something ?"

(y/n) said with an innocent face. Damn,she's cuter than a kitten… Sleeping in a basket… With a blanket ? Wait,what ? ._.

Maka was behind her,holding a smug grin. I can read the words coming from her mouth. "Make a move !" She mouthed. I eyed her,telling her to quiet up. Luckily,she did.

"Oh.. Uh.. I was just wondering… Are you free this saturday ?" I asked,scratching my head and slightly ruffling my hair. (y/n) sighed,shyly smiling. "Nope. Sorry but,Kuroha's gonna take me to lunch that day so…"

AWW HELL NO ! OF ALL THE PEOPLE !! >:/

"Really ? Uhm… This sunday ?" I asked,hiding my annoyed look inside me. And again,(y/n) shook her head. "I'm planning to go in the library that day…" She smiled. "You can join if you'd like." She invited.

HOHO. THANK YOU LORD DEATH ! I SWEAR,I'M GONNA TAKE A MISSION AND COMPLETE IT BECAUSE OF THIS FREAKING CHANCE !

"Sure ! I like reading !" I quickly agreed after I got back to senses. (y/n) laughed. "Okay. See ya." She walked passed me then patted my head. Just as the moment her hand touched my head,I felt like I had fireworks in it and my whole face went soooooo numb. Before I knew it,I was blushing.

Maka grinned,playfully nudging me as I slowly got out of the small trance. "Never knew love can make you like things you hate." She smirked,before running off. I blinked,the color draining from my whole face.

OH F*CK IT ! I HATE READING A LOT !!!

Worst case scenario ?

I ALWAYS FALL ASLEEP AFTER A PAGE !

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*Third Person P.O.V.*~*~*~*

"Hmph… I'll be (y/n)'s partner and no one can change that."

Kuroha said with a pout,fixing his collar and stomping in the hallway. "That star-headed idiot won't take her. I swear I won't let that." He huffed glaring straightly while walking. He was thinking of a lot of things when he felt a hard something bump to his shoulder. He stopped and turned around,hearing loud thuds from falling books and a girl on the floor. She has long brown hair,tied in a braid resting on her left shoulder,and green,dull eyes.

Kuroha blinked,then knelt down to take the girl's books. "Are you okay ? I'm sorry,I wasn't looking at where I was supposed to walk on…" Kuroha sighed,giving the books. The girl just gave a small nod,patting her hands around and looking for something. Kuroha looked around then noticed a pair of glasses,so he stood up then took it.

He went over to the girl and smiled,handing the glasses. "Thanks…" She mumbled,placing it between her green eyes and blinking as she took a look at Kuroha. She took the books and stood up,shyly bowing and mumbling an apology before walking past him. Kuroha watched,blinking.

"Wonder what her name is…"