Chapter 38: Questions

"Another day to go ?!"

Blackstare exclaimed as they reached the airport in Italy. Stein nodded. "Actually,two more. We still have to pass Switzerland and go over Austria. Then we'll start the search there." He said. Blackstar gritted his teeth. "Can we just fly to Austria after we land on Switzerland ? It's faster !" He said. Kuroha sighed. "You'll get motion sickness,you idiot. You can only ride an airplane once a day if you wanna keep your cool." He crossed his arms.

"But if we have to travel for two days,and look for that stupid witch realm for a day,it'll take us three freaking days ! (y/n) will be in such pain that time !" Blackstar said. Tsubaki patted his back. "There's nothing we can do,Blackstar..." She mumbled,trying to comfort her partner. Stein sighed.

"We can find the realm in Austria quickly. But we have to be cautious. They can figure out that we're not witches in just a second,so I asked for back-up in case we get cornered by witches.." He adjusted his glasses. Blackstar just huffed,crossing his arms and looking impatient. He was too worried because he knows that fathers like yours won't let you pass. He can actually see it in video games,but it's reality now and he can't do anything to quicken everything.

When they got to the Airplaine,Blackstar was seated with Stein and is near the window. Tsubaki and Kuroha was behind them,Kuroha in the window seat. Blackstar was just staring at the clouds,his chin resting on his palm as he boredly stared. He wasn't in the mood to go enjoying around.

Stein looked at him,then slightly smiled. "Do you really love (y/n) ?" He asked out of nowhere. Blackstar looked confused,turning to him. "What kind of question is that ? Of course I do !" He answered. Stein slightly nodded,then crossed his arms. "What if she chooses Kuroha over you ?" He asked again. Blackstar blinked,before sighing. "Well… I can't do anything. As long as she's happy,I'm happy as well." He shrugged. Stein slightly chuckled. "That girl sure loves one of you back. But she doesn't have an idea that she does." He shrugged.

"Really ?" Blackstar asked. Stein nodded. "She doesn't know what love is." He sighed. Blackstar blinked. "Really ?"

Stein nodded again. "I can't blame her. Her dad never loved her,and she didn't had friends in her childhood,up until now. Also one of the reasons why her witch magic's still locked. She never knew how love works." He looked at Blackstar. Blackstar scratched his head. "Look,I dunno why you're telling this to me…" He mumbled,obviously confused. Stein chuckled. "Well… You love her,right ?" He twisted his screw,smiling. "So… Can you promise unlocking (y/n)'s powers for me ? Only the first kiss from the one she loves can do that." He adjusted his glasses. Blackstar blinked,then grinned.

"Of course."