Chapter 24: Say 'Ahhhhh'

"Oi… Have you noticed ? Kuroha's been acting kind of distant lately."

You looked down on your lap,sighing. Blackstar sat beside you,blinking. "You noticed too ? I wonder what's wrong…" He shrugged. You laid down,letting your hair scatter around the pillow. "Aish… I'm feeling fine now,so I'm gonna go home tonight. I'll just ask him." You smiled. Blackstar chuckled. "Anyways,you wanna take a mission tomorrow ?" He looked at you. You looked back,grinning. "Sure." You laughed. Blackstar grinned,standing up and patting your head. "Well,I'm looking forward to it." He held a thumb out. "I'll go call Kuroha to pick you up from here so you can go home. See ya !" He made a smile then ran outside. You just watched him,stretching out and sighing. "Finally out of this sh*t…"

Minutes after,a knock was heard. Then the knob twisted and the door opened,revealing Kuroha. "Hey !" He greeted,going to you. You smiled,standing up. "Finally ! Let's go home !" You cheered. Kuroha just smiled,nodding. "Yeah. I also have a surprise for you." He took your hand and started walking. You blinked,confused. "Huh ?" You mumbled,following. He just grinned. "Stay put and watch."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Woah… You made dinner ? Cool !"

You grinned,running to the table. It had a lot of food on it,increasing your appetite to eat. Kuroha smiled,going over and sitting next to you. You took spoonfuls,munching on almost every dish. "I thought you said you don't know how to cook ? Who taught you ?" You looked at him,smiling. "And it's delicious !" You added. Kuroha laughed.

"I asked Eri to help me out with it. I cooked the one on your spoon right now. Does it taste good ?" He blinked as you glanced at the dish he said. It was the steak,making you look back at him with a nod. "Yeah ! Make sure to cook this some other time,okay ?" You smiled. Kuroha blinked,then chuckled. "Okay. Glad you like it." He smiled. You noticed that he wasn't taking any,so you paused and looked at him. "Why aren't you eating ?" You blinked. Kuroha looked at you,then smiled. "Nahh. That's all for you so.. Yeah." He shrugged.

You sighed,then took a spoonful then grabbed his collar. Kuroha looked at the spoonful,confused. "Hey,what are you—" "Open up. Now." You commanded,making Kuroha sigh and understand. "Look,I made that for—" "Say 'Ahhhhh'"

"I told you,that's for—"

Then he was interrupted when you shoved the food in his mouth while he was talking. He blinked,having no choice but to chew on the food. "Thanks…" He mumbled. You just laughed.

"Welcome. You deserve to taste your own work."