Chapter 29: Eavesdrop

"And you will,even if you like it or not."

Those words racked your head all day. You can't help but to feel afraid. You didn't want to go back to the living hell you've been through.

"Are you sure you want me to go home first ?" Kuroha asked. You sighed,nodding. "Yeah…" You mumbled. He sighed,then patted your head. "Okay. Be careful,okay ?" He smiled. You looked at him,then just nodded. "Sure.."

After he left,you noticed Blackstar running to you. And of course,it confused you. Two hours have passed since classes were dismissed. Why is he still here ? "(y/n) !" He grinned,stopping in front of you. You sighed,looking at him. You weren't really in the mood for his sessions at the moment. Now that you just received a note from your dad's handwriting.

"Look,I'm busy and I want to go home…" You mumbled,trying to excuse yourself to be alone for yourself to think. Blackstar blinked. "Really ? Okay,I'll just take you home then." He chuckled,taking your hand. You blinked,before clutching the small envelope and sighing.

"I can handle myself. Leave." You stated,taking your hand away and walking. Blackstar looked confused. "Are you okay ? I noticed you've been spacey lately…" He mumbled. You sighed,crossing your arms and ignoring him. Blackstar went in front of you,not letting you pass. "Do you have a problem ?"

"No."

"I know you're lying."

"I'm not."

"Come on,just spill it out,(y/n). I can try to help you."

"You can't,damn it !"

Blackstar blinked,startled and taken aback by your voice. It was high,with a mixture of irritation and anger in it. You just looked away,sighing. "Sorry…" You mumbled.

Blackstar sighed,then stepped aside quietly. Guilt rushed in you,but you just looked down and continued to walk.

"Just… Damn it.."

~*~*~*~*Blackstar's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

I wonder what's wrong with (y/n)… *sigh* I'm getting worried. She's such a lucky girl,making a god like me worry so much… :|

I turned and looked at the figure of her as she walked. She had her head down,holding her own arms while taking slow walks. I sighed,having the urge to follow her. But I can't. I have a feeling that she's havind something personal and she has to be alone for a while.

But soon,I wasn't able to stand it. I snuck up and followed her.