Chapter 10: Tired ?

You sat up,holding your head and feeling square bandages taped on it. You looked around,seeing the same boy with spiky blue hair in that assassin outfit,and some stars. Speaking of 'star'…

Your eyes automatically made a death glare as soon as they landed on the male. "You…" You muttered. Blackstar sighed. "Yeah,I know... I'm sorry,I wasn't planning on making you hit the wall…" He mumbled. You paused for a while,before crossing your arms. "Does everyone know now ? Okay,I'll leave Death City now." You took a turn and placed your feet on the floor. Blackstar shook his head,taking your legs and placing it back on the bed. "Nope. Stein told me to look after you and not to let you stand first."

"So ? You don't care anyways.." You tried it again,but Blackstar didn't let you this time. "Look,don't be so cold…" He sighed,scratching his head. "Don't block everyone out. I can help you out,you know ?" He grabbed a chair then sat beside you. You turned your head away at him,crossing your arms again.

"It's not that simple. I don't know if I can trust you."

"No one will know about it,I promise. Give me a chance,I'll prove it to you."

"After what you d—"

Blackstar sighed,holding his hand out. You blinked,looking at it. He took your other hand and took your pinky out as he did his self. After that,he intertwined your fingers. "There."

You looked at it,confused. Blackstar chuckled. "Now that's a promise. If I break it,you can dislocate a bone in my arm and I won't fight back." He shrugged,taking his hand back. You slowly dropped yours,before sighing and scratching your head. "Fine…" You shrugged.

A slight smile tugged on Blackstar's lips. He moved his chair close to the bed you're on,then looked at you. "So… Are you still feeling dizzy ?" He asked,resting his head on his arms (which just made their way on the bed) and looked up at you with a small yawn. You looked at him,before sighing. "Well… It weakened at the moment I woke up,so I guess I'm fine now." You shrugged. Blackstar gave a slight nod,his eyelids dropping as he gave another yawn. He forced his eyelids to open again,scratching his head slightly. "Can i… Have a nap here ?" He mumbled sleepily. You blinked,before smirking and crossing your arms. "No. Stay awake. An intruder might get in here." You turned your head away. But he didn't answer back. You got curious,calming your face and turning back to him,dropping your arms. You blinked,staring at the sight.

He was already asleep,snoring loudly with a small drool already dripping from his mouth corner. You can't help but to laugh a bit.

"Aww.."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lol,sorry if I'm doing kinda short updates. XD I'm somehow uninspired and I'm kind of losing ideas.. So yeah.. xD

~Author-chan ! ^~^v