Chapter 5: Apartment Address

"So… Kuroha… (y/n).."

Stein sighed,taking you and your new partner outside the classroom. Kuroha blinked as you scratched your head,looking away. He noticed your look,making him blink again. "Are you okay ?" He asked. You looked at him,then nodded with a smile. "Yeah…" You sighed. Kuroha just smiled,shrugging. "Okay then."

Stein cleared his throat. "As I was saying… You are now (y/n)'s partner,okay ? So you have to know this thing about her." He explained. Kuroha shoved his hands in his pockets,looking at him. "Go on." He smiled. Stein sighed. "(y/n)'s a witch." He stated calmly. Kuroha looked startled,glancing at you. You looked back,having a small frown. Kuroha's startled gaze softened,then he looked back at Stein.

"And…?" He asked. Stein smiled. "You're kind. Good." He shrugged.

"So… (y/n)'s a witch. But she's not a literal witch yet. Her abilities as a witch are still locked. Plus,she's not an element witch. Not even an animal witch."

"Then what kind of witch ?"

"Witch of…" You muttered,sighing. "Love…" You added. Kuroha blinked. "Love ?" He asked. You nodded. "Truth is,I don't know why I was born with that rare witch type. I don't even know what that word means…" You sighed. Kuroha slowly nodded,before looking back at Stein.

"I don't want you to tell this to anyone else. Only Lord Death,(y/n),me,and of course,you.. We are the only ones who should know about this." He stated strictly. Kuroha nodded,having a serious look. Stein just smiled,adjusting his glasses. "That's all." He patted your head. "Good luck,(y/n)." He chuckled,then went back inside the room. You just turned around,then started to walk.

"So… Do you have some place to live ?" Kuroha asked. You looked up at him,before giving a slight nod. "Yep. Pap— I mean Stein gave me an apartment address this morning. Here… Uh…" You pulled the paper out from your pocket,then read the contents.

"Nah. This isn't an address. Knowing your lazyness,you won't look at this anytime soon. So… Move in with your partner's house :P

-Stein"

You blinked,before scoffing. "What the hell ?!" You grumbled. Kuroha took the paper,then laughed. "He sure is clever." He shrugged. You sighed,scratching your head. "Anyways,sure. I have my own house so you can stay there." Kuroha smiled. You blinked,looking at him. "Really ?" You asked. Kuroha chuckled,nodding.

"Yeah. We're partners so it's not bad." He smiled. You blinked,then just smiled back.

"Okay !"