Chapter 7: Notebook

~*~*~*~*Kuroha's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

"Uh… Mine…?" (y/n) sighed,looking away with a small frown. My eyebrows furrowed slightly,blinking. "Well… You can just keep it yourself if you don't want to." I sighed. I'm not the type of guy who likes prying into someone's secrets. If she doesn't want to,it's fine. I respect her choice. Maybe it's something painful for her.

"I don't want to tell it face to face… But…" (y/n) stood up then went to one of her boxed belongings,digging in and pulling a thick,green notebook out. She went back to me and handed the notebook. "Here. That's my old diary. And because I've been using it since I was 5,it already ran out of pages to write on. So I bought a new one." She explained. "Once you read that,you'll know." She sighed. I looked at the notebook,then took it with a slight nod. I was examining it when I heard her yawn,making me look at her. "Tired ?" I snickered. (y/n) laughed. "I guess." She answered. I just stood up and patted her head,smiling. "Okay. Get some rest. We still have school tomorrow."

(y/n) smiled back,nodding. I went to the door then left,hearing a simple "Good night" from her.

I went to my room,staring at the notebook. Should I really read this ? I sighed,stopping and going back to her room. She was already asleep. Woah,maybe she was really tired. I shrugged quietly and placed the notebook beside her. Maybe it's something like a nightmare for her and she's been hiding it. If I'm gonna read this now,I'm not gonna be able to comfort (y/n) if she cries while telling her tale. So… Maybe it's best not to read this.

I turned around to leave,then I suddenly felt the urge to look back. I sighed,stopping and looking at her. She was sleeping peacefully,so… Why did I even look back ? Tch. Silly me.

I just scratched my head then left,closing her room door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*Third person P.O.V.*~*~*~*

"Mornin' (y/n) ! What's up ?"

Blackstar snickered,going over to you. You looked at him,then smiled. "Nothin' much. Good morning too." You replied. Blackstar noticed the green notebook you were holding,making him curious. Yep,you found the notebook beside you this morning so you just decided to bring it with you.

"What's this ?" Blackstar asked,tugging it. You blinked,then sighed. "Nothing." You replied. Blackstar paused,then just shrugged. "Okay." He shrugged. You sat on your desk with Kuroha as soon as Stein came,then the classes started. Blackstar was looking at you from his seat,sighing. He was feeling strange things since he crashed on you that day. But still,his egotistical mind said it's nothing cause he's a star. But… The notebook. He has a feeling that it's not just an ordinary notebook.

Blackstar just sighed,scratching his head.

"Psh… What's wrong with me…?"