Chapter 28: No way !

You all got back to the academy safely. Blackstar was bragging around,saying he's such a big star the shape shifter got scared. The three of us who knew that it's a lie just ignored him.

"Aish… We still have a long way to go." Kuroha sighed. You looked at him,then just smiled. "Don't worry. You'll be a deathscythe. One of the bests." You said. Kuroha blinked,then nodded with a grin. "Okay !"

Suddenly,Stein came running to you. "(y/n) !" He yelled,making you and Kuroha turn around to look. You blinked,then smiled. "Good morning. What's up ?" You asked. Stein panted,looking serious but tired of running. "You… You have to see this !" He showed you an envelope. You blinked,taking it with a small nod. You opened the envelope and saw a folded paper. You took it out then read the contents.

"You thought I'm dead ? Hah ! Sadly,I'm not. Now,because that petty little teacher took you from me,I'm gonna take you back. And you'll come with me…

And you will,even if you like it or not.

~Your LOVING dad"

Your whole body tensed up,trembling as you stared at the paper. Kuroha read the letter beside you,blinking. "Oh look. You have a dad !" He looked at you,but got confused when he saw that terrified look of yours. You dropped the paper,small tears showing as flashbacks of years ago played in your mind.

"N-no…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*Blackstar's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

(y/n)'s been so quiet since this morning… She wasn't paying attention to Stein's class,staring at the window with a dazed off expression in her face. But everytime Stein's eyes land on her,he would just sigh,and ignore. It seemed like he knew why and he's giving her some quiet time.

Aish… I wonder what's wrong. Kuroha was beside Eri and was five seats away from her,but I can tell that he's looking out for her worriedly. Can't anyone just tell me what's going on ?!

Tch… Now that Tsubaki's not around,I can't ask what she thinks about it. Yep,she's taking a visit in Maka and Soul's apartment. Now I'm all by myself on the sidewalk,walking with my hands behind my head.

Suddenly,I saw a man,holding a paper. He was wearing a wide and mischievous grin,looking at the paper. He has brown hair,with a toned body. But not as toned as mine ! (He's just boasting.) He was wearing a white tank top,which showed his muscular body and a pair of normal pants. Also a hat that covered his eyes.

I just continued walking,not paying attention. But then I took an accidental glance at the paper after I passed by him. It was a picture of a girl. With (e/c) eyes and…

Sh*t,is that (y/n) ?!

What the hell ?! A mascular guy holding a picture of (y/n) ?

He was talking to a lady. He showed the picture and said stuff I can't hear. Then the lady shook her head. I stared intently,wondering why he's holding a picture of (y/n).

I have a bad feeling about this guy…