*Chapter 5*

Ingrid's POV

I brace myself for the terror that I was about to experience. Oliver was going to be extremely annoying during this detention as his team just won against Slytherin. Lucky if you ask me, that Potter boy seems to be alright at seeking. I walk down what seems to be millions of stairs and walk into the trophy room.

Oliver was already stood there, tapping his foot impatiently. Next to him was Filch with a cruel smile on his face.

"Right now you're here I expect this place to be spotless in no less than three hours... Oh and no magic!" Filch smirked.

It was almost like he read my mind. I crossed that idea out of my head and picked up a cloth to start polishing. Filch exited the room and I was left with the arrogance of Oliver Wood.

Surprisingly the room was silent for the first ten minutes. I had finished polishing three of the trophies and had moved onto a large antique gold one. I felt a breath on my shoulder.

"You missed a spot!" Oliver exclaimed over my shoulder.

I rubbed it furiously. "Just like you missed your spot in the Hospital Wing!" I quipped back.

He breathed in "Harsh" I heard him mutter under his breath. I smirked, did he think I forgot.

It was another minute of silence until Oliver broke it.

"What did you think of my team's amazing skills?" He asked,

"Average," I replied back quickly. I carry on scrubbing the trophies.

"What and your team is way better?" He asked in a disgusted manner.

"We could fly circles around you." I turn to him.

He frowns before a smirk comes to his face "Let's be honest Ferguson you have no talent in flying whatsoever. How much did you pay Professor Flitwick to make you captain?"

I turn back my face flushing with anger before sniffing slightly. I have to admit that really hurt my feelings. Why does he hate me this much? Before I could stop myself I blurted out:

"Why do you hate me?" I mentally cursed.

"I don't know, maybe because we're on rival Quidditch teams and you best friends with one of my players? Who knows what you could be telling her!" He exclaimed.

Maybe he thinks I'm a threat to his team?

"What are you saying I'll do to Katie?" I question.

"Injure her, tell her she's a bad player so she'll quit the team, get her expelled..." He carries on listing idea on how I could sabotage his Quidditch team.

I roll my eyes and carry on cleaning the trophies and blocking out his rude accusations... until I couldn't take it anymore.

"How dare you! Katie is my Best Friend and the person I trust the most! How would you like it if I said that you were using your best friend? Oh wait, you don't have one!" I yell at him.

He seemed stunned before putting his hands up in defence. "Sorry, I guess..."

The silence started again and the hatred seemed to be spreading around like wildfire. Oliver has breathing heavily almost if he was thinking of another insult to throw at me, but the silence lingered on.

"Do you really think that I'm that much of a threat to your team?" I questioned, "This is one of Katie's dreams, do you really think that I'd want to take it from her?"

He remained silent until he replied once again "You just seem like that kind of person. You are from Ravenclaw, where all the stuck up ones are from."

Great, now he's insulting my house. What an obnoxious nob.

I start to think that I was going to be in this room for the rest of my life and if I spend more than an hour with this boy I start to grow grey hairs.

My thoughts turn to Quidditch practise and our first match against Hufflepuff that is happening in two weeks. Maybe he is right, maybe I am a terrible Quidditch captain. I can't start thinking about myself this way, this is what Oliver Wood does to people.

My gaze turns towards him and I notice that he is drastically behind. I finish my final trophy and after much deliberation, I walk over to help him as I didn't want to be here much longer. I pick up the trophy next to him and start to clean and he looks at me in surprise.

"What are you doing?" He asks, offended somehow.

"Helping you because I finished my side," I reply back before focusing on the trophy in my hands.

He grunts before speaking once again "I don't need your help!"

"Well, I just want to get out of here quickly. Who knows what Filch will say if we don't finish in three hours!" I exclaim.

"Point made Ferguson." He replied. We both start working on the more recent Quidditch trophies. I scowl as I see rows and rows of Slytherin names, no Slytherin player had ever been nice to me.

Oliver chuckled, surprising me slightly. "Not a fan of the Slytherin names too huh." He smiles.

I nod before pointing to the name Marcus Flint and making gagging sounds. One look at his face makes you want to throw up.

Oliver smirks once again "My team will be on the trophy this year!" I roll my eyes once again, can't he leave his Quidditch team alone and have a pleasant conversation with me. I guess not. We finish the last trophy and I turn to him and say, "Not if my team gets it first."

It was his turn to roll his eyes and he mutters "Whatever."

Filch comes in a minute later saying that the three hours are up. I sigh with relief as he inspects all the trophies. He dismisses us saying that the cleaning was good enough and Oliver walks straight out without saying Goodbye.

He is the most confusing Wizard known to man.