*Chapter 41*

Ingrid's POV

Things had been confusing for me lately. Ever since Katie organised Oliver to apologise to me and pray for me to take him back, I've been questioning if I was being too harsh.

I love Oliver, I really do but what he did is unforgivable. Sure, he has a story that backs him up but I don't know if that's true. Katie believed him though, and I trust Katie's judgements, so I have to give him a chance.

The other thing that I was worried about was what Oliver was going to do. I know Oliver and if he does something, he doesn't do it small. It's always big and if it is this week then I guess he does care.

I can't deny that I miss him, it's quite obvious that I do but it's what my gut is telling me to do. I'm going to see how this week goes but if it goes bad then I don't want to speak to him again.

My day starts off normally, I eat breakfast and Oliver doesn't come over, this surprises me because he's supposed to be trying to get me back. He's doing the exact opposite, he's pushing me away even further.

I then walk to History of Magic and I open my book. Something falls out of it and onto the floor. It seemed to be a note so I pick it up and read it. This is what it said:

Every day I spend with you, becomes the new best day of my life.

I blush a little and I notice Oliver's untidy scrawl, he wrote this note. I try to forget about it and carry on with the lesson but it's on my mind constantly.

I manage to finish the lesson and I walk to my next one. I had potions and we were creating Polyjuice potion (How ironic) when I looked down at the last sentence and it changed to this:

I will never ask you to change. You are perfectly imperfect just the way you are!

I blink and it's gone but I knew it was Oliver, only he could make me feel that way when he complimented me. I tried to stop myself but I turned to look at Oliver and he stood there smiling, that was before Snape demanded him to carry on with his potion.

I then went to lunch and I was in the middle of eating when a paper bird landed on one of my sandwiches. I picked this up, I wondered who it could be. I rolled my eyes. It said:

I'm in love with you, and all your little things.

I have to admit that these were extremely cute and they made me blush immensely but I felt like he wasn't trying.

I got a few more notes and I carried on through the day. It wasn't till I was outside that I noticed the real surprise. I was walking and a firework goes off.

I turn and watch as the colourful lights dance around the sky. That was until I noticed that they were starting to form three words. 'I love you.'

No one else knew who it was to and who made it but I knew. It was from Oliver. I turned around and he was standing there. I couldn't deny it anymore, I smiled the biggest smile I had ever smiled in a while and Oliver ran towards me.

"Does this mean that you forgive me?" He asks me.

"Yes, yes it does?" I say "Thank you for doing this. I should have believed you!"

"I shouldn't have let it happen!" He says putting the blame on him again.

"Can I?" He asks. I nod.

He snakes his arms around my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. I put my arms around his neck and lean into the kiss, pressing my lips to his softly.

This kiss was definitely the most meaningful of all the kisses we have had so far. This kiss meant that he loved me and that I loved him back.

However, the best part of this kiss was when I pulled away and turned around to see an angry Camille storming off. Once again she had lost.