*Chapter 47*

Ingrid's POV

Here I am again, inside Professor Dumbledore's office. Again, not for a good thing but for a bad thing. I'm sure that Dumbledore is sick of me due to the number of times that I have walked through that door.

"Right then," he says "I want to hear what happened. From both of you!"

Marcus starts first. "Well, Ingrid yelled at me for breaking up with Camille. Obviously, I would break up with her, she's psychotic!" Well, it was actually true. I thought it was part of a plan but she obviously didn't care.

"She attacked me and I tried to defend myself, but she attacked me and she tried to kill me. If it wasn't for Professor McGonagall, I wouldn't be here. " Marcus lied.

Dumbledore seemed pretty convinced and he nodded his head. He then turned to me and his face was quite stern. "Tell me your point of view, Miss Ferguson," Dumbledore commanded.

"Okay, sir," I said, I was ready to persuade Dumbledore.

"I was walking down the corridor when I was approached by Camille. She was crying and she told me that she was upset because Marcus broke up with her. I comforted her but she hated me so I asked why she was with me for comfort but she said she didn't want comfort, but revenge. She then imitated my voice and yelled at Marcus, who retaliated with the disarming spell. I blocked it and stunned him in defence. He then tried to use the cruciatus curse on me, but he missed. I then used the bombarda spell and blew him up." I finished and sighed. That was the longest thing that I have ever said.

Dumbledore looked at me and then Marcus. What I had said was a fairytale compared to Marcus's story. I think that he believed Marcus over me.

"Mr Flint, you are dismissed. Miss Ferguson, you will stay with me." Professor Dumbledore said. I am screwed.

Marcus grinned and slammed the door behind him as he walked out. I was crapping my pants, I wasn't going to deny it. This was the first time that I had been in trouble, properly.

"Relax, Miss Ferguson!" Professor Dumbledore smiled.

I turned and looked at him in confusion.

"You're not in trouble. I know that it was Mr Flint that was to blame along with Miss Archibald. However, I cannot do anything about it. With their families influence, this school would no longer be in progress." Professor Dumbledore explained.

I sigh in relief. This could have been a lot worse than what I expected it to be, but it was the exact opposite.

"I have a task for you, Miss Ferguson." Professor Dumbledore said quite seriously.

"What is it, sir?" I asked.

"If it is possible, I would like you to try and stay out of trouble until the end of this year. I wouldn't want you to be in my office for a bad thing again, would I!"

"No, sir!" I said looking at the ground. I guess that this is better than one hundred points from Ravenclaw.

Dumbledore studied me as I messed with my fingers nervously. He smiled and then said, "Off you go then!"

I smiled and opened the door and left. Camille and Marcus were stood on either side of the corridor, expecting me to be expelled. However, I was far from it. I smiled a large smile, just to annoy them. They seemed to be friends despite them 'breaking up'. God forbid they get back together again.

I watch as their mouths dropped in shock, I wasn't expelled and that wasn't what they wanted. In fact, they tried to make every day of my life miserable, then again every day of their lives, they fail. I can't wait until I see their faces after they find out I didn't get any punishment whatsoever.

Anyway, I walked back to my common room and I sat on my bed. Tomorrow I would probably be bombarded with many questions by Oliver, Katie and Penelope. I was ready for them, as I was ready for Camille's next attack.

This time she wasn't going to win, I am determined to make that bitch suffer.