*Chapter 35*

Ingrid's POV

I visited Katie the day after she was hit, she was alright but she didn't appreciate the horns that were sprouting from her head. Katie told the teachers who it was but Professor Snape denies that is was Camille.

I mean, why does Snape defend all the bad Slytherins? Why doesn't he defend all the good ones?! Camille was horrible to everyone, yet Snape still defended her.

I was sick of this crap, I was going to tell Dumbledore and this time Camille couldn't get out of it! I grabbed Oliver and marched to Dumbledore's office and entered. Dumbledore was sat in a chair, stroking Fawkes in a caring way. He looked up at us rather surprised until I started rambling on about Camille, and how she was an evil bitch.

I said everything to Dumbledore, how Camille had been when we were little and how she used that spell on Katie. By the end of my ramble, Dumbledore looked extremely angry. The next thing I knew, Camille was in the office.

She tried to bargain her way out of it, but it just wasn't happening. This time Camille was in deep, deep trouble. That's right, Camille just landed into a massive pile of shit!

I listen to Dumbledore's stern words and after ten minutes, it's punishment time! I look at Oliver and he looks at me, this is justice! Camille has a five-week detention, and she doesn't seem happy about it. In fact, she looked as if she was about to slap me as she stormed out of the office. Dumbledore looked at us as if he was to say "Justice has been served!" I was glad Camille had a punishment, for once.

It's been a few days since the talk with Dumbledore, and things weren't going as well as I had hoped. Camille now completely ignored me, which is good, but she has been spreading the worst rumours that you could imagine. Some of these include:

I am pregnant and a seventh year is a father; Oliver is only dating me because he was paid to by the Weasley twins as a dare; Katie and I are lesbian lovers and I am having an affair on Oliver with her; I have had sex with my pet rat.

In my opinion, the last one is the least believable. The rumour that I am a lesbian wasn't bad at all until I was apparently having an affair with Katie. I have nothing against lesbians.

These rumours did hurt me, however. I didn't appreciate it when I walked down the corridor and someone yells "Pregnant Bitch!" It was coming to the point where I was starting to feel very upset, I was sure that this was a form of bullying. Obviously, all of my friends didn't participate but most people did, and this was all because they were scared of Camille.

Oliver was kind to me through all of this, in fact, he told someone to shove their penis in a plant pot the other day. That was pretty funny, to be honest.

Today, the bullying was really getting to me. I was sat alone in the Quidditch stands, it was the only place I wasn't harassed, and I was approached by Oliver. He sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around my cold body. I leaned on him, my head touching his, I could hear him breathing. It was calming.

"Are you alright Ingrid?" He asked in a concerned manner.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I mumbled.

"I know you're not," He looked at me "But I want you to know that I will always protect you from the bullies!"

I smile at him, it was easier to deal with them when Oliver was around. "Thanks!"

"It isn't a problem," He shrugged "As long as your friends know those rumours aren't true, then it shouldn't matter to you!"

"I guess... I'm just a little sensitive to this stuff!" I say.

"I understand, but that's why I love you!" I smiled "Because of your quirks. And your adorableness!"

I smile a very wide smile. He said he loved me and that really brightened my mood!

"I love you too!" I reply and pull him into a hug. We stay like that for the rest of the day and no one said anything horrid to me. It was a perfect day.