*Chapter 18*

Ingrid's POV
Ah, the Slytherin Vs Hufflepuff Quidditch match. A reason to give up hope on winning the House Cup whilst Slytherin thrashed Hufflepuff. Both me and Katie were going to watch this match today and for once I was pretty excited. After this match, it was Gryffindor Vs Ravenclaw so I wanted to prove to Oliver that my team are good. We had been practising hard and I think that everyone had been exceptional but it all counted in this match.

I ambled down to the Quidditch pitch with Katie and we saw Oliver. He walked over, he looked to be in a good mood as he always does during a Quidditch match. He smiled at us.

"Hey Katie, Ingrid!" He greeted "How are you both?"
"We're okay!" I replied, "It would be better if we were playing."
"Why don't we play afterwards, you can show me all the tips of being a great seeker!" He smiled.
I blushed a little "No thanks, I have work to do!"
"Oh okay, see you later!" He waved and winked at me.

"I am actually mentally face-palming right now!" Katie moaned in annoyance.
"What?" I questioned.
"Oliver was totally flirting with you and you just shut him down!" She exclaimed in annoyance.
"Oh, really. I didn't know!" I mumbled, surprised.
"Yeah, then again you don't seem to know anything about having a crush!" Katie declared.
"He's my first crush!" I defend myself.
"Well, it's your fault!" Katie shrugged "You never know you could have kissed and you choose homework instead!"
It was my turn to facepalm. Was I actually that stupid, I could have kissed Oliver but I would rather do my homework, I'm actually a failure!

Katie shakes her head and we enter the stadium. I waved goodbye as I walked to the Ravenclaw stand, I found Penelope and we stood ready for the game to begin.

You may think it's stupid to come to these matches since I'm not playing but it's very useful as you can find out the other teams strengths and weaknesses, and then play them to your advantage. I watch as both teams fly out and I heard loud cheers erupting from the Slytherin and Hufflepuff stands.

I watched as Madam Hooch threw the Quaffle and the game started. The Slytherins immediately took the Quaffle, dipping and diving around the Hufflepuff players and scoring within a minute. There was an eruption of cheers from the Slytherin stand and I watched as Bailey (The Hufflepuff Captain) glared at her teammates.

I watched as the Quaffle was passed, bludgers were hit and the snitch was chased and my eyes started to slowly wander around the stadium. My eyes finally land on Olivers and I realise that his eyes are already glued on me.

It took a delayed reaction before we both realised that we were both creepily staring at each other. I blink quickly in confusion and when I look back, Oliver is smirking at me. After a minute I swear I see him wink but I turn my head back towards the game before I could react.

I already knew that my cheeks had turned red but now I was focused on the Slytherin seeker as he scanned the pitch for the snitch. I spot it straight away and so does the Hufflepuff seeker as they chase it, closely followed by the Slytherin Seeker.

I then look at the scores 150-10 to Slytherin. They were extremely far ahead and at this point, if Hufflepuff catches the snitch, it won't matter. The score is now 170-10 and I turn to watch the seekers again. I watch as the Hufflepuff outstretched his arm and grasps the snitch in his hands.

He was about to celebrate when he saw the scores. 170-160 to Slytherin. They had lost meaning that Slytherin would be near the top. I really hoped that Hufflepuff would have actually won for once but that didn't happen.

Overall the game was good and I found Katie as I walked out of the match. We both spotted Oliver and he moved towards us and then said in a joking manner "That's going to be Gryffindor and Ravenclaw in the next match!"

He then walked off as if he hadn't spoken to us at all, boy he's confusing!