*Chapter 34*

Ingrid's POV

The last week had been physically and emotionally draining. Not only did I have to deal with Camille's presence but so also had to deal with the uneasy feeling that was constantly in my stomach. This feeling came from my belief that Camille was going to do something, something bad!

I wasn't wrong either, Camille had started to spend most of her time trying to break up me and Oliver and telling Oliver that I was only dating him because Katie had dared me. Both of these were failed attempts as Katie had stopped them from causing any damage. When Camille was forcefully kissing Oliver, Katie pushed Camille off Oliver. Also, when Camille was telling Oliver that I had been dared to date him Katie was walking past and overheard and started to defend me.

Because of this, I had two questions. The first one was why does Camille want Oliver and I to split up so badly. Was it because she wanted to make my life hell by any means possible or was it because she found him attractive. I think the first answer was the most likely but the second one was still a possibility

The second question was why is Katie defending mine and Oliver's relationship. Yes, she didn't like us being together at first but had her opinions changed. Did she actually like mine and Oliver's relationship or was she only doing this because she could only be happy if I was happy? Either way, it was kind of her.

I was correct about Camille doing bad things, yes she had been trying to break Oliver and me up but she did something terrible. I knew myself because of the feeling in my stomach but Katie wasn't prepared.

I was studying in my dorm when Penelope came crazy in panic. The first thing she exclaimed was "Katie's in the hospital wing!" My eyes widened, was it a Quidditch accident. I night doubted that.

"Why is she in the Hospital Wing?" I asked.

"Camille Hexed her!" Penelope said to me. I was worried, my worst nightmares coming to life. Demon Camille had finally resurfaced once again.

"Why did Camille hex, Katie?" I ask because I honestly had no clue. With Camille, she could have just Hexed Katie for fun.

"They got into an argument." Penelope explained "Something about how Katie always ruins Camille's plans, whatever they are!"

My worst fears had resurfaced, Camille hexed her. My biggest concern was what hex she had hit Katie with because despite Camille's tortured and insane personality Camille was a good duellist!

"What spell was it?" I ask nervously.

The Horn growing hex, I think!" Penelope babbled "All I heard was Camille yelling Anteoculatia and then Katie running away with horns protruding out of her head. Professor Dumbledore then found her and took her to the Hospital Wing."

Oh no! I felt so sorry for Katie at this point. Penelope was right about the curse, it was Camille's signature hex. I had been hit with this hex many times and it took a few days to recover. It felt awful with horns in my head. They got in the way and I looked like a freak, they also hurt when they grew out of my head. Camille seemed to enjoy deforming people. She seriously needed to be taken to a mental hospital, for everyone's safety!

"I need to see if Katie is alright!" I say in a worried tone.

I tried to run out of the dorm and down the stairs but I was stopped by Penelope who had grabbed my arm.

"You can't visit her. I already tried, Madam Pomfrey banned anyone from seeing her!" Penelope tells me.

"What about Camille, did she get away with it?" I ask.

"Yes," Penelope says sadly "Everyone's too scared of her to tell Professor Dumbledore. Camille walked away casually."

I seriously wanted to slap Camille now. How dare she do such a thing to Katie! It was even worse as she had gotten away with it. She had won this time but I wasn't giving up. I was definitely going to serve Camille a cold dish of justice.

I was definitely going to visit Katie as soon as I could. I was also going to give her chocolates, she definitely deserved them!