*Chapter 22*

Ingrid's POV

It was the day of the final Quidditch match this year. It was Ravenclaw Vs Slytherin and the Adrenaline was pumping through my veins. If we won today then we had won the Quidditch Cup. It was pretty exciting when you think about it and Katie was going to watch me, along with Penelope.

I was ready to go, my team can win. Marcus Flint isn't going to know what hit him. At this point in time, I was with my team in the changing rooms and we were ready to go and kick butt. I already knew that Slytherin was going to play rough and I was right.

We entered and I shook hands with Marcus Flint, his hand was going to crush mine at this rate. The game then began and within five minutes Vance and Harold were taken out on hospital beds. Vance with a broken arm and Harold with a broken leg. It was time for the Wong sisters to shine. We were winning slightly and I spotted the snitch. I flew towards it, whilst being followed by the Slytherin Seeker.

I dived and grasped for the snitch, slightly missing it. I then lost sight of it completely and turned to look at the scores. Slytherin was winning 70-40. I saw the snitch behind Marcus Flint and dived at it. I reached out and grabbed it in my hand. I smiled and turned to the scores 200-100. Ravenclaw had won the Quidditch Cup!

I looked at everyone and smiled so brightly and widely, that you could mistake me for the sun. I knew from then on we had to celebrate, and what better way to do that than holding a party. So that was why we were currently in my room, Penelope (in a navy blue dress) and Katie (in a black dress) looking fabulous. Their mission, to make me look fabulous too.

They managed to fit me into a red cocktail dress and styled my hair to perfection. The only thing left was the heels. Now, I can't walk in heels at all so this was a big stretch for me. I was ready and the party had already started downstairs, they had propped the door open so people could enter without having to answer a riddle.

I could hear the music from up here but I enjoyed this song so I managed to dash down the stairs, without falling over, and Penelope and Katie were hot on my tail. When they reached the bottom of the stairs we entered the party. We got a few looks of lust but other than that we were greeted by our friends.

We immediately started dancing and Penelope spotted Percy who seemed a little overwhelmed but was stunned when Penelope sashayed over to him. I giggled and turned towards Katie. We rushed over to the buffet and I grabbed a butterbeer. We hadn't managed to grab any Firewhiskey as we would be told off, and as Ravenclaws, we didn't want to be yelled at or get a detention.

The party was now in full swing and I didn't see him enter but he apparently saw me. Oliver walked over to me and tapped my shoulder, I turned around and saw him. I was in disbelief.

"Congratulations." He says.

"I'm sorry," I say sarcastically "Were you talking to me?"

He sighs "I'm sorry Ingrid. I really am. I'm happy that you won, it just crushed me in the process. You totally deserved it though, I'm glad you won!" He smiles and I tilt my head in confusion.

"Okay..." I say confused "Why are you here?"

"Just to say that..." He says scratching his head.

"Well, uh thanks." I say awkwardly "You can stick around if you want?"

"That'll be nice!" He smiled "I'll take that offer."

When he smiled, the Gryffindor appeared in me. It also could be because of the butterbeer but I'm just going to say it was bravery. I kissed him, not on the cheek this time but on the lips. His lips were soft and warm and the kiss was full of passion. I tangled my fingers in his hair and his arms snaked around my waist. It was all I'd ever dreamed of. It was my first kiss.

When we pulled away I looked at him nervously, I then realised what I had done.
"Sorry..." I muttered. I then stumbled out of the Ravenclaw common room, away from the party.

I was in the corridor now and I wondered how anyone could be as stupid as I had been just then. I heard footsteps come down the corridor and there he stood, Oliver. He looked flustered and he had a lipstick stain on his lips. He spotted me and ran up to me.

"I'm sorry!" I ranted "I shouldn't have done that! It was stupid!-"

"Hey calm down." Oliver interrupted. "The kiss was nice! I enjoyed it!"

I looked at him in confusion. "You did?" I said surprised.

"Yeah, I should have told you that I liked you sooner..." He said awkwardly.

I blushed madly. He liked me.

"Well, from me kissing you, you probably guessed that I like you too!" I said just as awkward he had spoken.

"Do you want to go to Hogsmeade next weekend?" He asked me nervously.

My eyes widened a little, he was asking me on a date.

"Yes! Sure." I smiled.

"Well, I'm going back to the party. Want to come?" He said outstretching his hand.

"Yes!" I smile and take it.

We walk back to the party and have a wonderful time. It was almost like a dream...