*Chapter 60*

Ingrid's POV

It's the last week, I didn't really want to talk about the NEWTs, they really were exhausting and unless you want to hear me blabbering about rubbish then you should be glad. By last week, I mean last day.

I know it's babyish of me but I'm very emotional today, I mean I've been here for seven years. I don't even know what I'm going to do when I leave. The good news is that Oliver is extremely positive (and affectionate.) because Gryffindor won the Quidditch cup.

We decided to do one last thing, it was an hour after the feast and we headed up to the Astronomy tower. I guess it was to think but you can never be too sure. By we I mean, me, Oliver, Katie and Penelope.

We all say there, looking out in the distance. I don't know why Katie's here, she's got another few years to go.

"Why are you even here?" Penelope asks Katie, just as if she read my mind.

"Yeah, you've got another three years!" I state.

"I dunno, I just wanted to be part of the moment! I'm going to be lonely next year." Katie replied.

"Sometimes I forget that you're a fourth year," Oliver says absentmindedly.

"I don't!" I snicker. "Especially when-"

I can't continue as Katie has put her hand over my mouth and only muffled noises are heard. She looks at me smiling "You were saying!" She giggles. I scowl playfully.

"I'm going to miss this place," I say, leaning my head on Oliver's shoulder, once Katie had let go of my mouth.

"I guess I am too!" Penelope said.

We all just sat there, discussing memories and watching the sky. It was nice, almost like we were all alone.

"Do you remember when Bailey Hunter tackled Marcus Flint into the Black Lake!" Oliver laughed.

"Yeah, and when we tricked Alicia Spinnet into dying her hair pink!" Penelope giggled.

"Wait, that was you!" Katie states surprised. She turned to me "You said it was the Weasley Twins!"

I avoided the question. "Remember when Professor Flitwick was attached to that balloon and he flew away!" I snickered.

"Yep, classic Weasley Prank!" Oliver chuckled.

A loud noise sounded, signalling that the train was going to leave soon.

We all hurried down to the station and threw out bags into the back. We ran to find an empty carriage and plopped down on the seats.

Penelope started to state out the window and I watched as the train set off and the castle becoming more and more distant.

I was going to miss Hogwarts, it gave me everything, an education, two best friends, a boyfriend and, most importantly, a future.

I didn't know what was going to happen in the future, but somehow I knew that the future was going to be good. Maybe because it would be with Oliver it maybe because I knew that I probably have good NEWTs? I won't know until it happens but I know it's good.

I watch as Katie nervously chews her nails, I know she was regretting next year, she wasn't going to have anyone to talk to. I'm her best friend and so is Penelope, she'll be fine though. I know this because it's hard not to like her.

I fall asleep and I am awakened by the noise of the train approaching the station. I noticed that I was sleeping on Oliver.

We left the train and grabbed out bags, I waved goodbye to Penelope and Katie and watched them walk away in the same direction.

I turned to face Oliver. I looked at him and smiled, glancing at the Promise ring on my finger. My mother was going to flip when she sees it!

"Promise, you'll see me over the summer!" I say as I don't want to be alone whilst my mother fangirls over the ring on my finger.

"I don't need to promise, I know I'll see you!" Oliver smirks. He pulls me into a hug and waved goodbye.

I know every word that came out of his mouth was true, I knew that I had a future with Oliver. There was no doubt about that.