*Chapter 44*

Ingrid's POV

It was date day today. Ever since I yelled at Camille and rendered her speechless, people have started to respect me more. Oliver arrived two minutes before first lessons start to grab a piece of toast, we told him during Herbology and he found it extremely funny. He also gave me date details, I wonder what they could be.

I started to think about my outfit, I always had help from Penelope and Katie when it was a special event. They were the queens of outfits and I was their doll. I didn't mind however, I got attention and that didn't really matter.

I let them choose my outfit so later they were helping me pick my outfit and I was going to look fabulous. The date starts at nine, so I don't know what it could be. All he said was to dress casual but cute. It was also in the room of requirement.

It was now seven thirty and Katie had arrived. Penelope and Katie charged into my room and started to pick through clothes. After a while, they had finally chosen my outfit. I think that the casual was bordering on fancy but I looked cute so I didn't care.

"You look Gorgeous!" Penelope squealed.

"I agree!" Katie says stepping back and admiring her work.

"Oliver is going to be drooling!" Penelope states.

I make a face, yeah no thanks. I don't want that to happen.

"Ingrid, she was saying it metaphorically!" Katie says, raising her eyebrows at me.

"I know she was but it's still gross!" I say and defend myself.

They then shove me down the stairs and we wait patiently on the sofas. Penelope couldn't keep still and her toes were constantly wiggling, Katie kept having to stop her.

I sometimes wonder if they switch bodies or are the wrong age, either way, they were both stupid.

After ten minutes there is a knock at the door, I opened it to see Oliver smiling at me. I smiled back and said a quick hello. I say goodbye to Katie and Penelope and we both walk to the room of requirement.

"Ready?" Oliver asks me, a little unsure.

I nod and he pushes the door open to reveal a beautiful scenic room. The room of requirement had been transformed into a grassy meadow with a breathtaking starry sky. In the centre of the room was a patchy picnic blanket and a hamper that I presumed was full of food.

"Do you like it?" Oliver asks.

"I love it!" I say, taking in the scenery.

Oliver smiled and grabbed my hand, the door closing behind us. I sat down on the blanket and Oliver sat beside me.

"Take your pick:" He says, and I look inside the hamper and see a selection of delicious food. I grab a sandwich and start to eat. Oliver picked up a sandwich too and we started to talk about things that had happened in our lives.

"Why did you hate me when we first met?" I ask him out of the blue.

"Well I never hated you, it was a mixture of jealousy and awe." He stated.

"Oh really," I said rolling my eyes.

"Yes really!" He says smirking.

"You're an idiot!" I say jokingly.

"Yes, but I'm your Idiot!" He looks into my eyes and we share a brief kiss.

"What made you come up with this idea?" I ask, staring up at the stars.

"Well, I know how much you like stars and food. So I put them together!" He said logically.

"That's very smart of you!" I say.

"I learn from the best!" He says, smiling at me. Butterflies appeared in my stomach.

"That's very sweet of you," I said, blushing.

"But it's the truth!" Oliver says.

We lay next to each other, staring at the starry sky. I moved my head on his chest and he put his arm around me. I look at the sky, my eyes wandering to find my zodiac. We were quiet for a few minutes just looking at the sky. This could be the best date yet.

"I love you!" Oliver whispers in my ear and kisses my head.

"I love you more!" I say back, squeezing his arm and smiling at him.

"That's impossible..." He smiles.