*Epilogue*

Ingrid's POV

"Mummy, where are my shoes?" Carmen yelled.

That's right, I'm a mother, it's been a while and it's my daughters first day at Hogwarts. You're probably wondering what's happened. I'll tell you right now.

When I was twenty-four, Oliver proposed to me and we got married eight months later. Both Penelope and Katie were my maids of honour because I couldn't decide.

A few years later I gave birth to my first daughter, Shannon Andrea Wood. Two years later, I gave birth to my second daughter, Carmen Riya Wood.

Two years ago my first daughter Shannon was sorted into Ravenclaw, today my Second daughter will be sorted.

After Hogwarts, Penelope came out as Bisexual and a few years after that she met a Slytherin named Vanessa Hodgkins. She was one of the nicest people I've ever met and Penelope married her last year.

Katie met a boy named Cormac Mclaggen, the first year after I left. Katie was disgusted with his behaviour and it wasn't until his last year that he cleaned his act up.

He fell in love with Katie and Katie eventually fell in love with him. He's now pretty polite and would do anything for Katie, they got married three years later. They now have four children.

There first was a boy named Lucas Brian Mclaggen. Katie then gave birth to triplets, three girls. Rosie Joanne Mclaggen, Mia Lucy Mclaggen and Danielle Karen Mclaggen.

Lucas starts two years after Carmen and I can't help but think that he along with his sisters will be Gryffindors.

Now your probably wondering about Camille. She's still quite mean but she's gotten better, we stayed in touch but I wasn't invited to her Wedding.

Yes, that's right she got married, to Marcus Flint. She's not Camille Archibald but Camille Flint. Her only son, Elliot Joseph Flint, is a year younger than Shannon and he is a bit of a bully, but nowhere near as worse as Camille. Obviously, he's a Slytherin.

Anyway, back to my daughter yelling for her shoes.

"They're under the stairs, Honey!" I yelled back.

Shannon wandered down the stairs. She was holding the cage that contained her owl.

"Now, remember to make sure you tell me in the letters what house your sister is sorted into!" I instruct "And make sure you look after her for the first week!"

"Okay, mum!" She smiled.

Carmen comes hopping over, one shoe on, one shoe off. I catch her and put the other shoe on her foot.

"By the way, Aunt Katie is coming to the train station to see you both off!" I tell them. Katie's kids aren't going to Hogwarts yet but Katie comes to see my children off anyway. Penelope usually came but she couldn't come this year because she was on her honeymoon.

Carmen smiled and started jumping around, she was definitely the more energetic of the two.

Oliver walked in, "Right, in the car both of you!" He said.

My two children grabbed their pets, Shannon, her owl and Carmen, her rat.

"After these go, maybe we can have some fun!" Oliver turns to me, when the children are out of hearing reach, he wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.

I sigh "If that's what you're suggesting, then no! I've already got two, I'm not having another one!"

"You're no fun!" Oliver sulked. We still acted like we were eighteen.

"I was twice and then it became exhausting! Do you want to go through that again?" I say, sure I love my kids but, they hurt to give birth to and they annoy me a lot.

"Ok, but I want to have fun!" Oliver whines.

"We'll go to a water park or something!" I say.

"Yes! Then we'll have some protected fun!" Oliver suggests.

"Ok!" I smirk. "Get in the car!"

We got in the car and rode to King Cross. We ran through the platforms and entered Platform 9 3/4.

Katie was there waiting for us with Cormac and their children. Carmen ran up to Katie and gave her a hug. Shannon smiled and we walked over.

"Hello!" I smiled.

Katie smiled and looked as Danielle tugged on her sleeve. I nodded at Cormac who was holding the other two triplets.

We all talked for a while and then the train sounded.

I gave both of my children hugs and I swear that Oliver whispered in Carmen's ear "Get in Gryffindor!"

I rolled my eyes and waved goodbye to my children. I turned to my friends and looked at my children, I really had a perfect life.

"Hey Oliver, want to go to Spain?" I asked. He smirked, he knew exactly what I was thinking.