*Chapter 46*

Ingrid's POV

It was a normal day today. I had my breakfast and I met up with Oliver as it was the weekend. Katie and Penelope had gone into Hogsmeade, Oliver was going in later. We had been spending a lot of time with each other lately, things have been good.

Camille and Marcus seem to be happy in their relationship and have been dating for three weeks. Yes, it has been that long since I have gotten any trouble from them, I thought it was too good to be true. It was because soon after Oliver left for Hogsmeade I was approached whilst I was walking to the library.

It was Camille and she was in tears. Her face was red and her black hair was messy. This was out of character because despite being a total bitch she has actually very beautiful. She took care of herself and she straightened her hair every morning and wore way too much makeup. She wasn't wearing any makeup today and her hair was in its naturally frizzy form.

She looked like what she was, a demon. She wasn't crying in anger however, she was crying in despair. I didn't know what to do, I wasn't trained to care for Camille, I was trained to run in the other direction or insult her. They both work effectively but I was clueless.

"Marcus broke up with me!" She says between sobs. "He said I was too controlling and too obsessive! I cared for him!"

I don't know what to do so I patted her shoulder reassuringly.

"Why did you come to me for comfort?" I asked, "I thought you hated me!"

"I didn't come to you to get you to comfort me!" She said still crying "I want revenge!"

In true Camille fashion, all was revealed. She was using me for one of her plans to get me in trouble.

"I want you to fight Marcus for me!" She says.

"Yeah, no thanks!" I sat trying to walk off.

She grabs my wrist and yells over to Marcus who was walking past: "Why did you break up with my cousin, you dick!"

She does this imitating me. I get it now, she wants to watch me get my ass kicked. Well, I wasn't about to let that happen. I didn't get all outstanding's for anything.

I pulled out my wand just as Marcus pulls out his. I look behind me and see that Camille had vanished into the crowd. I shake my head and turn to face Marcus.

"Why did you say that to me, bitch?" He says menacingly.

"That was Camille!" I tell him truthfully. To be honest, I wasn't bothered at all, I knew I was going to win. After all, Camille didn't know my OWL results.

"Bullshit!" He growled and he then yelled "Expelliarmus!" He flings his first spell at me but I deflect it. Marcus makes an annoying noise, he really underestimated me. It was my turn "Stupefy!" I yell.

He tried to deflect it but he was too slow and he fell back, stunned. After a while he got up again he then yelled "Crucio!" I dodged it again but I looked at him shocked. Luckily for him, the Professors didn't hear him. I was having enough of him and his nonsense that he called a fight.

"Bombarda!" I yelled. An explosion erupted from the ground beneath him and he was flung back into a wall. Served him right, dirty bastard.

Unfortunately, I couldn't escape from punishment. I roll my eyes as Professor McGonagall broke through the crowd.

She ran over to Marcus and checked to see if he was knocked out. Unfortunately, he wasn't. She then turned to look at me "It always seems to be you, Miss Ferguson!"

I nod and look at her, I scan the crowd and notice Camille laughing manically in the background. Her plan had succeeded and I was now in trouble, I suspected that she and Marcus hadn't broken up and it was just a reason for me to get in trouble.

Soon enough I hear from McGonagall "Both of you, go to Professor Dumbledore's Office!"

This must be my third time now...