*Chapter 13*

Ingrid's POV

It was finally here, the day I tutor Oliver. I don't really know if he actually likes History of Magic or If he's any good at it, but I will be fine, hopefully. I just think that if I impress him with my knowledge that he might like me more. I don't even know what I'm thinking right now.

I grab my books and walk down to the library, as I enter I go straight to Madam Pince and ask politely if it is okay for me and Oliver to talk as I am tutoring him. Madam Pince agrees, but only because I am her favourite student. 

I start to place my books and parchment on the table and pull out a quill. The book that I was using today was A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot. It was also going to about The First Giant War. There had been around twenty of them but I wanted to start from the back.

I wait for ten minutes and decide that Oliver had bailed and I was about to leave, but as soon as I thought that Oliver came rushing into the Library, sweating heavily as he seemed to have sprinted over here.

"Sorry, I'm late." He says out of breath.

"It's fine. Do you have your quill and parchment?" I ask in a kind manner.

"Uh... no." He says mumbling. I roll my eyes and toss him my quill, ink and parchment. 

"Take notes!" I instructed.

I then explained thoroughly in detail The Fist Giant War. It was between two Gurgs, their names were Gororick and Krankus. They disagreed on the way each leader did and this started a brawl.

"What what's a Gurg?" Oliver asked confused and thoroughly bored.

"A gurg is what the Giants call a leader!" I explain. 

I carry on talking, Oliver scribbling notes on his parchment. I stopped for a break and Oliver resumed his slouching position, his face looked thoroughly bored, this confused me. Why would you ask to be tutored in something you don't like? It just puzzled me completely.

After a few minutes break I carried on explaining the war, Oliver was scrawling down more notes in his untidy handwriting. I must have looked extremely enthusiastic as Oliver interrupted me mid-sentence.

"Wait, why do you even like this stuff?" He asks.

"I don't know, it just interests me!" I reply.

"Why does it interest you? He says in an inquisitive manner.

"Well, I guess I just like to know what happened before I was born..." I say, struggling for an answer.

 I carry on talking about the war for a little longer until the lesson finished. It wasn't that bad, in my opinion. I definitely wasn't as boring as Professor Binns, even he made me feel tired sometimes. It had to be a skill of his. 

"Right, we are done!" I say slowly, a little annoyed.

"Good!" Oliver says quickly "See you later Ingrid!"

And with that, he exited the library as quickly as anyone could and took his notes with him. My quill was placed on the table, as was the ink and I picked it all up before it spilt everywhere. I then close my book and sigh a little. It had been a long day, it had also been extremely awkward. I never wanted to do that again, it had mentally and physically drained me. 

I start to climb up the stair to Ravenclaw Tower, also known as my common room and started to curse mentally in my head. Just as I thought I had figured Oliver Wood out, he throws me off again. He really is a mystery and it frustrated me, a lot!

I reached the door and almost kicked through it, whoever came up with this door ought to be damned to hell. I wait for it to speak and sighed once again. The door finally spoke and this was its riddle:

I come in different colours,

Though always the same shape;

And beware when you try me,

You might not like what you take.

I started to think, what comes in different colours and you might not like. It then came to me after five minutes of thinking. If I was in a better mood, I would have thought of the riddles answer quicker. It was Bertie Bott's Every flavour beans.

"Bertie Bott's Every Flavor beans!" I spoke and pushed the door open and ran up to my dorm room. I then collapsed on my bed and vowed to never leave it again.