*Chapter 21*

Ingrid's POV

It's been over a week since I've talked to Oliver and his mood hadn't changed. He's been moody and angry, he still scowls at me too. It makes me feel as if I had done something wrong but I hadn't. I hadn't made a promise not to win, in fact, I'd done the exact opposite. He had also teased me and said that Gryffindor was going to win. If anything it's his fault for not blocking those goals, he is a keeper for a reason

Anyway, despite all this drama I decided to go and study for the Owls because they were very close now. They were in two days to be precise. I had a large pile of books and I was ready to study my butt off, that was until I noticed he was there.

I had entered the library and placed my pile of books on the desk. I had flicked to the first chapter in my charms book and was flipping through until I saw him enter through the corner of my eye. That's right. Oliver Wood had entered the library and he sat down a few desks away from me and started reading Quidditch through the ages. I knew this because I was staring at him instead of doing my work.

I averted my gaze from Oliver and looked back at my book. I had successfully gotten to chapter three without looking at Oliver. That was until I felt eyes burning in the back of my head and I looked up and then towards Oliver. He was staring at me and I don't know in what way.

Was it in anger, annoyance or maybe he was just interested why I was here. My eyes glanced back down at my work but I couldn't seem to concentrate with the constant temptation to look up. It was extremely annoying and I desperately needed to study so I decided to go back to my common room and study.

I picked up my bag and threw my books in hurriedly. I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible and avoid Oliver's uncomfortable gaze. I entered my dorm room and began to study on my bed until late, I then slept.

The two days that I had to study passed by in a flash. It was suddenly the week of the exams that would change my life, for the better or for the worse. It really depended on the scores.

Over the course of this week, I had many tests. The one that I was looking forward to in particular and that was History of Magic. I hoped that I would get full marks this year, mainly because I enjoyed the subject. I wanted to get good marks in all of my tests but especially History of Magic.

Surprisingly, throughout this whole week, I caught Oliver staring at me. Obviously, it wasn't during the tests and was usually during lunch. Don't get me wrong, it feels nice when he stares at me because you want your crush to like you, but it was getting a little uncomfortable.

I thought if you didn't like someone you were supposed to say rude things to them, not stare at them. Maybe it was a new tactic of his, stare at Ingrid until she breaks. I don't like this game, I would feel much better if I knew why he was staring.

In complete honesty, I miss Oliver's company. It was fun to study with him, even if it was less productive. I enjoyed spending time with him but now that time was gone because every time I tried to talk to him he scowled and walked away.

I hated not being able to talk to him, especially when you want to find out how he did. I did tutor him for History of Magic and I would appreciate it if I could ask him how his test went. Then again wishes don't usually come true. That only happened in movies.

The only thing that I really cared about was Oliver's company and that was now gone and I honestly didn't know what to do. He made me smile and now because of Quidditch, I don't even talk to him. I hope he talks to me soon.