*Chapter 10*

Ingrid's POV

It had been a week since Oliver had complimented me and since that, I hadn't stopped thinking about him. He's been very nice to me and he's good company, plus now that we're friends we can actually talk about Quidditch and not get into an argument. I have a slight problem though I am starting to blush around him and I don't know why. There is nothing embarrassing about being his friend but I just go bright red when he smiles at me.

Again I needed the advice of Katie Bell, my only best friend. Yes she's only in her second year but I definitely can't ask Penelope for help, she's just as clueless about this stuff as I am. I mean she likes Percy Weasley, that's enough to make me think that she is insane. Percy Weasley has never said a comment not critiquing me and my grades, but I don't care.

I knew that once again I had to find Katie and that meant leaving my dorm room which is a challenge for me, especially when I finish studying because I usually just fall asleep. I left my dorm and walked into the main common room to find Penelope sucking Percy Weasley's face off.

I couldn't help it and I screamed in horror, I thought Penelope was bloody innocent. I mean if I was dating someone I wouldn't suck their face off in my common room. Anyway, they both looked at me and made a shushing noise, panicking slightly. Penelope had gone a little pink, however, Percy had gone bright red in what could have been anger or embarrassment.

"Well then, what's going on here?" I asked but I already knew.
"We were just, studying?" Penelope stammered. I raise my eyebrow.
"Yeah, what are you studying for? The Kissing Quiz due next Wednesday?" I say sarcastically. Penelope then changes the subject.
"Why are you down here anyway?" Penelope asked.
"Well, I'm going to see Katie!" I exclaim.
"Alright see you later!" Penelope said happily, trying to divert attention from what I just saw.
And just as I was stepping out of the door I yelled "Use protection!" before I slammed it behind me.

I already knew that Katie would be down at the Quidditch pitch practising. The other day she had told me that Oliver had increased the training hours as he desperately wanted to win. I guess I understand, I admire his determination. This also meant that I was going to have to watch until they had finished so I had taken a book with me.

I entered the pitch and climbed up the stairs and into the stands to watch. Katie noticed me immediately and knew I had a problem and rolled her eyes. Oliver seemed to notice too and waved. I waved back shyly, what has gotten into me?

I watched as Katie caught the Quaffle off Alicia and passed it to Angelina before Angelina threw the Quaffle at one of the hoops. Just as I thought she was going to score, Oliver caught it with his muscular arms, no just his arms.

I waited another ten minutes before Katie finally finished, she made her way up the stairs and collapsed next to me exhausted. I turn and smile at her but she just simply asked: "What do you want?"

"Help..." I say nervously.
"Oh no, what is it this time?" She sighed.
"Well I'm thinking about Oliver Wood in a weird way and I don't know why?" I say.
"Explain more..." she said listening intently.
"Well I thought his arms were muscular and I keep blushing around him for no reason!" I say confused.
Katie let out a chuckle.
"What?" I question.
"You literally have no idea?" She asked amazed. I shook my head.
"You have a crush on Oliver Wood!" She squealed.

I had never heard of a crush before and I didn't know what it meant. Katie sensed my confusion.
"You don't know what a crush is?" She stated. I shook my head.
"Well it is when you like someone in a romantic way but you not in a romantic relationship with them!" Katie explained. A crush huh. I had never had a crush on a boy before and I was pretty sure I didn't now.

"I do not have a crush on Oliver Wood!" I say to her.
"Yes, you do!" Katie smiled, nudging me slightly.
"I don't!" I exclaim loudly.
"Sure you don't..." Katie said.
"I don't!" I said defensively.

Katie smirked. "Come on, we need to get back to our common rooms!" Katie said. As we both made our way to our common rooms I thought about what Katie had said. I can't have a crush on Oliver. Sure I talked about him a lot and I got embarrassed for no reason but that's normal. You talk about friends.

I definitely do not have a crush and Oliver Wood and no one can say I do!