*Chapter 43*

Ingrid's POV

It had been a few days since my date with Oliver. I hadn't told Katie or Penelope anything, this was because I had my exams, but I really wanted to. I just couldn't decide because they were acting a little off recently. We were currently sat at the Ravenclaw table talking at breakfast, Oliver was in the library finishing his last-minute homework. This was the perfect time to tell them about the other night.

"Did I tell you about what happened on Sunday?" I asked them, knowing full well I hadn't.

"No," Says Penelope a little absentmindedly.

"I went on another date with Oliver!" I say.

Katie's head popped up from the table, she looked at me with eagerness.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" She asked.

"Well, I was busy..." I say slowly.

Katie nodded and started to dig into some pancakes, I didn't complain and stuck my fork into two and ate them. I looked up at Penelope, who was currently reading a copy of Runes and Grammatica and studied both her and Katie.

Katie seemed to be anxiously looking around the table, she watched as two Slytherin girls walked past the table giggling, nothing out of the ordinary. Why was she doing that?

"What's wrong with you?" I ask:

As Katie was about to open her mouth I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned to see two Hufflepuff girls.

"I don't appreciate it," The first one said, anxiously messing with her honey blonde hair.

"Appreciate what?" I asked in a confused manner.

"You sleeping with Oliver Wood so he would date you again!" The redhead spits out. That bitch did not just say that!

"Excuse me, who told you this bullshit?!" I asked angrily, but I already knew.

"Camille Archibald. Your cousin!" The redhead said.

"And you believe her!" I say astounded.

"She's your cousin!" She exclaimed.

"My cousin hates me!" I yell.

"Sorry for the mix-up!" The blonde girl said timidly and she grabbed her friend and ran off.

I turned back to Katie and Penelope, they had stopped eating and were staring at me with concerned expressions.

"Are you okay Ingrid?" Penelope finally spoke up.

"I'm fine!" I sigh "Why didn't you tell me that Camille had been spreading rumours again?"

"We wanted to tell you, we really did, but we didn't want to hurt your feelings. We didn't know that would happen!" Katie apologised, Penelope nodded in agreement.

This was it though, I had enough of Camille's bullshit, it was confrontation time. I wasn't even going to ask to talk to her properly, that bitch didn't deserve it.

I look at my friends, then over at the Slytherin table. Camille was chatting with her friends but that was going to change.

I look at Katie and said two words "Payback time!"

Katie smirked and so did Penelope. They knew that I was going to go apeshit crazy.

I stormed over to the Slytherin table and grabbed Camille by the hair. I dragged her off the table and into a corner to speak.

"What is your problem?" I yelled, "Why do you think that it's fine to say that stuff about me!"

For the first time in her life, Camille seemed intimidated. Then again for the first time in my life, maybe fifth, I felt like I was going to snap her neck.

Camille sighed and looked at me "It's pretty obvious."

"Well, no it's not!" I say in a sassy tone.

"Don't you think that I don't like the way I look?!" She hissed "Don't you think I get jealous of you sometimes?!"

I look at her and rolled my eyes "What since you were born?!"

"Don't you think I want a boyfriend, but no, you get all the good ones!" She snapped.

I look at her in disbelief. I don't know what to believe anymore, so I just walked off and left Camille puzzled and annoyed. I walked back to Katie and Penelope, they were sniggering as Camille looked like she'd just been slapped.

"What did you do?" Penelope asked me.

To be honest, I was still questioning that myself, so I answered with this

"I have no fucking clue!"