*Chapter 38*

Ingrid's POV

It was a good week, this week. That was until Friday. It was possibly one of the worst days of my life. You probably have no idea what I'm going on about, so I'm going to start at the beginning. This is where it went all wrong.

Camille had been unusually distant recently, I thought that she'd either given up or she was plotting something. I honestly had no idea but my relationship with Oliver had been great. He had been helping me out recently and he's probably the best boyfriend that you can have, that was until Friday.

It was a perfectly normal day, I had just exited potions with the Hufflepuffs and I was walking to the great hall for lunch. We're allowed to sit on other houses tables for lunch so I usually sat with Katie, Oliver and Penelope. Oliver usually showed up first and saved us a seat at the Gryffindor table, but today was not the case.

I saved four seats on the Ravenclaw table and didn't think much of it, people aren't always early. After a while, Penelope and Katie showed up. We started to chat and eat as we did for ten minutes, but Oliver still hadn't arrived.

I found it suspicious. Oliver loved food, possibly more than Quidditch. Plus, he loved me, his girlfriend. He's always telling me that he loves spending time with me, so why would he want to miss that. Penelope and Katie didn't think that this was bad, I was instructed to finish my lunch. I decided that if he didn't arrive after I had finished, I would go and look for him. Obviously, after I thought about that I wolfed down my food and waved goodbye to Penelope and Katie. It was time to go Oliver hunting.

I started on the main corridor, full of classrooms. I went past every room and checked to see if it was locked. They all were until one. I pushed the door gently open, I couldn't believe what I saw. Oliver was passionately making out with Camille!

This devastated me, I thought he hated Camille. He couldn't give me any of 'She forced herself onto me, I couldn't stop her!' excuse. He was happily kissing her back. He was enjoying this, was the only reason he was dating me for sex? This could be the reason that he was about to suck her face off.

I was devastated. The first boy I had ever loved had broken my heart in the worst way possible, getting with my evil cousin. I still couldn't believe it. I stare at them for a while, they didn't stop. They were both enjoying it.

I finally coughed to make myself known. They looked up, both with different reactions. Camille seemed to be happy and she was smirked immensely, Oliver moved into defence mode. He tried to defend what he did but I didn't care.

I yelled at him more than I had ever yelled at anyone. I was the angriest I had ever been in a long time. I screamed a lot of things before exiting the room in a hurry, tears streaming down my cheeks.

I still couldn't believe it as I ran to my dorm room, passing Penelope and Katie on the way. They looked at me in a concerned manner, but I kept on running. I ran until I got to my common room, it was time to figure out a riddle, but luckily today someone had just entered and I slipped through without answering.

I collapsed into my bed and burst into tears again. It was five minutes until Katie and Penelope entered the room and started to comfort me. I managed to tell them what happened and Katie looked as if she was about to slap that bitch! Penelope was mad at Oliver and was describing him with many words, mainly for betraying me.

These insults made me feel a lot better but this event had ruined my life and relationship. I still can't believe he did that, the old me was right, Crushes and Relationships are a load of Bullshit! And Katie and Penelope couldn't make me change my mind!