*Chapter 25*

Ingrid's POV

It was the day. The day I was going back to Hogwarts. I was quite relieved as my parents aren't exactly normal and I wouldn't expect them to be happy if told them I had a boyfriend. I had written to Katie, Oliver and Penelope over the holidays, and we all talked about different things. Katie and I talked about Quidditch, Penelope and I about love and Oliver and me about our relationship.

My family's owl, Durian had become acquainted with Oliver many times over these weeks and finally, I was going to see him again. I had packed my bags and I had Almeric in my pocket. Over the holidays, all Almeric did was eat and sleep so he's a little plump.

It was time to go and I grabbed the Floo powder, I shouted the same thing I did every year, "Kings Cross!" It then transported me to an empty room and I walked out and over to the platforms 9 and 10. I ran at them and I opened my eyes, I was now on Platform 9 3/4.

I looked around at all the different families here, I hadn't come with my family as they were busy, again. I didn't care anymore and I decided to get my bags onto the Hogwarts Express and sit down. I did just that and say down with a heavy sigh, I was waiting for Katie to find me. It was Katie's third year now and she can finally go to Hogsmeade with me, it was going to be a fun year, this year.

I waited for around ten minutes until Katie stepped into the carriage. She seemed to have matured a lot and she had grown taller. She smiled and sat across from me before saying hello. Almeric squeaked and he smiled.
"You better not do what you did last time!" She warned.
"Hey, I won't!" I defend myself.
After that, I carry on talking with Katie until Oliver arrived. He smiled at me widely and nodded to Katie as he sat down next to me.
"Hello!" He smiled.
"Hey!" Both me and Katie said at the same time.
"Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" Oliver turned to face me.
"Yes, I do!" I reply back.
"Wow..." Katie mumbled in disbelief.

I laughed and so did Oliver, Katie merely rolled her eyes and slouched in her seat. When we had finally stopped laughing she turned to me and Oliver and asked: "What did you get for your owls?"
Oliver immediately replied with "Mostly Exceeds Expectations but I got two Outstanding's in Transfiguration and Charms!"
I listened Carefully until they asked me what I got "I... got all Outstandings!" I muttered, not wanting to sound like a show-off.

"You didn't!" Katie replied in shock. Oliver looked equally surprised and his eyes widened.
"Congrats Ingrid!" He smiled.
"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Katie asked.
"I didn't want to sound like a show-off!" I say in protest.
"Well, you're not, just incredibly smart!" Oliver complimented me.
"Hey, you did well too!" I grin at Oliver.
We both stare at each other as Katie just shakes her head in disbelief. We carried on talking until we were going to arrive.

We all changed into our robes and sat down in our carriage once again, I looked down at Almeric who was sleeping, that's all he actually does. For a rat named after a hero, he doesn't do much. I start to stare out the window, contemplating what could happen this year. Will there be as much drama, or will it just be normal?

I want it to be normal, I just want to have a nice year with Oliver, and Katie.

We finally arrive at Hogwarts and we walk into the feast, we watch the sorting and spot Gilderoy Lockhart. I don't really see the big fuss about him. All girls think he is attractive but I think that he's extremely ugly, and surprisingly Katie agrees. I dig into my feast, sat next to Penelope. She talks about how all Percy did was write to her last summer. I would be surprised if he didn't, after all the stuff they did was raunchy!!!

I retired to my common room, my brain getting a rest from the riddle as some fourth years had just answered one when we were there. They allowed us to walk in. After that, both Penelope and I talked until Penelope fell asleep and it was time for my date.