*Chapter 51*

Ingrid's POV

It's been a week since we came back to Hogwarts and I have to say, things have been a little weird. I feel like someone's been watching me. I'm not going to say who because I'm honestly not sure who it is, but I have my suspects.

I'm not saying that the person is watching me in a creepy way but more on 'I have a crush on you but I can't tell you because you have a boyfriend' way. I know this because I have the feeling that I had before, the eyes burning the back of your head feeling.

At lunch, I told Katie and Penelope the problem or the mystery. Oliver wasn't sat with us because he had detention, don't ask why he wouldn't tell me. I narrowed it down to someone on the Hufflepuff table. I was terrible with crushes, as it was pointed out by Penelope because it was obvious Oliver liked me but I had no idea.

Penelope and Katie began scanning the room for possible crushes and then looked at me with all-knowing eyes.

"It's Cedric Diggory!" Katie announced.

"Who?" I asked, his name sounded familiar but I couldn't see the face in my brain.

"You know, the cute dreamy Hufflepuff Quidditch Captain!" Penelope said.

"Penelope, you have a boyfriend!" I state.

"Just because I have a boyfriend doesn't mean I can't find other boys cute!" Penelope argued.

I nodded my head, I remembered who he was. I could see where she's coming down with the cute part, but he's really not my type. He is Penelope's however.

Speaking of Cedric Diggory, this was bad. Presuming he did have a crush on me meant that I had to deal with rejection if he did ask me out, and honestly I don't like rejecting people. I just feel mean, you can't help but feel a bit guilty.

Penelope patted my back, she knew what I was thinking. A cute Slytherin boy, who was really hot may I add, asked her out. He didn't know that she was dating Percy and when she rejected him, saying she had a boyfriend, you could really see the pain in his eyes.

Then again, a week later the Slytherin boy asked out Tiffany Michaels, the preppy Ravenclaw girl that had fucked everyone, and she said yes. So I guessed that he just wanted some pussy.

It was time for Herbology. I waved goodbye to Katie and Penelope and made my way to the greenhouses. I was still thinking about the recent discovery, that is Cedric Diggory may like me.

That thought was snapped out of my head, however, when Professor Sprout started talking about venomous plants. I mean do I really want to be in the hospital wing for poisoning. Yeah, no thanks I'd rather not.

I paid attention to my lesson and was the star pupil, earning thirty points for my house. I may let Gryffindor win the Quidditch cup, but there was no way they were winning the House cup. That bitch is mine!

I walked out of the classroom and immediately felt an arm around my chest. That arm dragged me into a deserted classroom and shut the door behind him.

Yes, I said him. You might have thought it was Camille but knowing my luck, it was Cedric Fucking Diggory. Yep, that bastard had dragged me into a classroom, I was about to go apeshit in a second.

"Before you start yelling at me, I just want to say that this is the only way you will talk to me!" Cedric said quite desperately.

"Ok..." I said a little confused "Couldn't you have asked me at lunch or something?"

"No, because what I am about to say to you Oliver can't hear!" He said playing with his hands nervously.

"What?" I said a little worried.

Cedric took a deep breath "Pick me," he pleaded. "Pick me over Oliver. Trust me, I'll be a way better boyfriend and I'll take you on really romantic dates!"

I cannot believe it, Cedric Diggory is begging me to be his girlfriend. This has turned out way worse than I originally thought. Kill me now.