*Chapter 54*

Ingrid's POV

And here I am again. I'm stood inside Dumbledore's office, waiting for him to arrive with two angry boys. So this is a pretty normal year for me.

Oliver seems fine, he's holding my hand and he's looking around a lot, I think he's worried but you can never be sure with Oliver. Oliver is very good with masking his fear, that's why he's a Gryffindor.

Cedric looks like steam is about to erupt from his ears, that means he looks angrier than imaginable. Now there are around three reasons for this:

>I denied his kiss.

>Oliver beat him up.

>He's in Dumbledore's office.

Yep if I was him I'd be pretty pissed right now. I think that's he's probably never been in Dumbledore's office for something bad. Then again it's his fault for attacking Oliver, he wouldn't be here if he didn't start that duel. I think he deserves to be punished, Oliver doesn't he was defending himself.

We were stood there in silence for around ten minutes before Dumbledore finally arrived. He took one look at me and Oliver and sighed. He then looked at Cedric and his eyes widened in shock. Yep, I was right, Cedric has never been here before.

"Please say that the three of you are in here for good behaviour!" He sighed.

A flying paper bird flew through the window and landed in Dumbledore's beard. He picked it up and read it and his face turned to a light shade of pink. He chuckled.

That must have been the note telling him what happened with us. He turned to look at us.

"So, Miss Ferguson, you are not the one in trouble today." He smiled. "Please tell me what happened."

"It started around a week ago," I said taking a long breath. "Cedric pulled me into a deserted classroom after herbology and begged me to break up with Oliver. I ran off and then a few weeks later he asked for my answer. I said I'd rather be with Oliver than Cedric. He misheard me and tried to kiss me but Oliver pulled him off me and then Cedric attacked Oliver. They duelled and Oliver won and then Professor McGonagall sent us here." I finished and watched as Dumbledore decided what to do.

Oliver squeezed my hand and Cedric looked rather shocked, I guess he was quite mad that I didn't like him.

"Right then, this is a simple solution. The both of you will apologise to each other for what you did." Dumbledore concluded.

They both nod. Cedric was the first one to apologise.

"I'm sorry for the misunderstanding and for my foul behaviour." He puts his hand out to Oliver.

Oliver takes it "I apologise for being rude and attacking you, even if it was in defence."

They shake hands but you can tell they still don't like each other but it was enough to convince Professor Dumbledore.

"Right then, you can leave." He smiled and the three of us exit. Oliver is still holding my hand and Cedric is staring at him in what I interpret as a Jealous manner.

Once the doors shut and we are far down the corridor, Cedric turns to face us. He winks at me and is about to walk off when Oliver crashes his lips into mine.

The kiss could only be destined as harsh. His lips seemed to be hungry for mine. This one kiss soon turns into a makeout session and I soon know why.

Oliver was Jealous. We pulled away after around two minutes and I realised that he had pushed me to the wall and my legs were around his waist.

I turn my head to see a very angry Cedric. If he was any more angry steam would be pouring out if his ears. I didn't care when he stormed off, it just meant he wouldn't bother me anymore.

I turned to Oliver and my face contorted into a smirk.

"Are you jealous, Wood?" I tease.

"No one can kiss my girl, except me." He said possessively, but you could see that he was saying it playfully.

"He never stood a chance anyway!" I smiled. And it was true.